Infraction Mini-Infrac 4s - "Taz"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, finally finished the vid. Nothing special.

I am getting a little better at the Go-Pro. The church parking lot wasn't too bad., Just hard to get a straight away to test his speed. I think I was at full throttle with the 50T/20T combo and hit 49. That must be my lucky number cuz I can't break 50 on any rig yet! :rolleyes::LOL:

And again, Taz was collecting rocks like he was a geologist or something! :ROFLMAO: You can hear em clanking about in the vid.

Had the Elevens on and they were pretty nice. Great traction and better control. I liked em better than the whites or silvers I tried 1st. (I can never tell the difference as both writings look white!)

New wing seemed to work well. I love the look of it. All temps were below average, so room to gear up I suppose! :unsure:🤭

Didn't hit anything but did lose my set screw on my pinion and the pinion slid back, 10 mins into my bashing session. :eek::rolleyes:😶‍🌫️ Luckily, I noticed it right away and there wasn't any damage. Got a new 21T pinion on now to try, with Loctite, (highest tooth count I have--need to get some more pinions! -lol) and he's ready for some more bashing! I think Taz likes the movies over church, so we will probably go back to the movie theater parking lot. (y)

View attachment 245182

Do you have side skits yet? Those greatly reduced the rock vacuum effect on mine. I still shake it out every few minutes or so.

Do you have side skits yet? Those greatly reduced the rock vacuum effect on mine. I still shake it out every few minutes or so.
Yeah, one sides a little banged up though. 😁

Yeah, one sides a little banged up though. 😁
I need to get my mini infraction out again but it’ll be awhile. 11 days till surgery and my nerves are on fire 24/7. I’m just happy I can handle the simple routine of hitting the park daily after picking up Belle from school. We explore some and I usually run a couple cars once kids arrive for her to play with. I have a blast ripping trough the new wide open dry lake bed at our ‘used to be a lake’ park.

I’m also started on turning Old Yeller into a 4s basher, based largely on v2 4s parts. I’m pretty excited about it 😃

I need to get my mini infraction out again but it’ll be awhile. 11 days till surgery and my nerves are on fire 24/7. I’m just happy I can handle the simple routine of hitting the park daily after picking up Belle from school. We explore some and I usually run a couple cars once kids arrive for her to play with. I have a blast ripping trough the new wide open dry lake bed at our ‘used to be a lake’ park.

I’m also started on turning Old Yeller into a 4s basher, based largely on v2 4s parts. I’m pretty excited about it 😃
Very cool!

Surgery will be here before you know it! 😁

Okay, finally finished the vid. Nothing special.

I am getting a little better at the Go-Pro. The church parking lot wasn't too bad., Just hard to get a straight away to test his speed. I think I was at full throttle with the 50T/20T combo and hit 49. That must be my lucky number cuz I can't break 50 on any rig yet! :rolleyes::LOL:

And again, Taz was collecting rocks like he was a geologist or something! :ROFLMAO: You can hear em clanking about in the vid.

Had the Elevens on and they were pretty nice. Great traction and better control. I liked em better than the whites or silvers I tried 1st. (I can never tell the difference as both writings look white!)

New wing seemed to work well. I love the look of it. All temps were below average, so room to gear up I suppose! :unsure:🤭

Didn't hit anything but did lose my set screw on my pinion and the pinion slid back, 10 mins into my bashing session. :eek::rolleyes:😶‍🌫️ Luckily, I noticed it right away and there wasn't any damage. Got a new 21T pinion on now to try, with Loctite, (highest tooth count I have--need to get some more pinions! -lol) and he's ready for some more bashing! I think Taz likes the movies over church, so we will probably go back to the movie theater parking lot. (y)

View attachment 245182

What happened at the end!! 😡

Taz looks like a fun little drifter right now. Throw some huge gears at it! I may have something in the toolbox to send you. I'll look tomorrow.
I just ordered a 22 & 25 about an hour ago! Lol (y) Smart minds....😁 Yeah, that's his main purpose, but also a little speed run training for me! :cool:

Edit:
Gotta get my training in for the Felony Vette!! :eek: 😂

**TAZ GOES TO THE PARK**
Throughout this thread, Taz started out at the Movies bashing around and hitting 47mph on 50T/17T. Later he went to church, bashed around and hit 49mph on 50T/20T.

This past Friday I took him to a small local park about 30 seconds by car from my house and we had a blast! He beat his PB with 58mph 🥳👏 on a 50T/21T, had some fun bashing, he had some photo shoots, tried to fly down through the grass to the bball courts, tried to play soccer, played on the swings, slide and spinnie thing! It's the little things...ya' know! :p I was making it fun. (y)

So, a couple of disclaimers......
  • I am not a speed runner. I just started dabbling in it and it was super exciting to hit 58mph. Heart was a thumpin'! :ROFLMAO:
  • Taz is set up for bashing. I'm just out to have some fun. I'll keep going with speed runnin' him until he reaches his peak, then back to bashing.
  • Forgot my "thermometer", but motor, esc and batt were all barely warm to the touch throughout the morning. 👍
  • Forgot to turn on the GPS on the 1st 2 passes!!! 🤦‍♂️ IDIOT!!! 🙄🤬 So the 58mph is from the 3rd pass. I think the 1st pass would have been 60! We'll never know. 🤔
  • I have a 25T left to try. Will probably need more room than the park I was at. Hopefully the Movies had a longer stretch, can't recall. 🤔
  • I mumble a lot and apparently say "WHAT!" a lot too. 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️:ROFLMAO:
  • Taz was runnin' on 2nd pack/bash Elevens. They take some abuse! At the end of the Park vid, he put on some Gold Hoons for the 1st time. They were nice, but def see why people say they burn up quick, being so soft. If I would have started with those, they would have been gone by the end! 😅
  • I like making an a$$ of myself, making people laugh, acting like a complete fool/dork, etc., Like my daddy always said to me, "You just ain't wrapped tight boy!" 😝 So when you watch the Park video, keep in mind that I am a goofy guy, it was early in da morning, I was jacked up on coffee, ciggs and a W&B from earlier. :ROFLMAO:(y)🤪🥴
  • When I'm by myself sometimes I'll talk to my RCs, or just out loud in general. I'm too hyper of a guy to keep quiet. Whether I was recording or not, I would have been talking to myself! :ROFLMAO: So don't mind the commentary. Hopefully it'll put a smile on your face as I can be pretty funny at times, I'm told! 😁😊
Enjoy!! ✌️

Screenshot_20220930-121044_GoPro Quik.jpg

20220930_102948.jpg
20220930_103959.jpg
20220930_104004.jpg

Congrats on the PB brother! I'll watch all the videos in the morning. Ass tires and going to bed!
Thanks! I hear ya! Me too. Peace out!

That car really wanted to hit that rock more than once!
RIGHT! If I go there again, I'm bringing a large pillow to place in front of it! :ROFLMAO:

RIGHT! If I go there again, I'm bringing a large pillow to place in front of it! :ROFLMAO:

Actually, I'm envisioning a large 'Taz Chin' like splitter in the front to take those kinds of glancing blows...

I'm picturing my wife. I'll do everything I can to avoid hitting her so I don't have to hear the aftermath. Or pay to fix it!🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeah you don’t want to do that. I have a couple of times and also tagged my stepdaughter. Never hear the end of it plus I felt like crap. I mean okay, it was a little bit funny but… yeah.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back