Minnesota Typhon speed build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received an update from castle on my warranty claim. Said they couldn't pinpoint the reason for the failure. Said it could of been a number of things from a bad motor, cold solder joint somewhere, too long of wires on the external cap pack(max of about 4 inches is recommended), and too high of of ripple voltage. He recommended having the motor tested before using again and always checking data logs after runs. Is there an easy to test brushless motors or do I have to send it to TPpower? Oh, and they did say they would do a free one time replacement so that is a plus. (y)

Received an update from castle on my warranty claim. Said they couldn't pinpoint the reason for the failure. Said it could of been a number of things from a bad motor, cold solder joint somewhere, too long of wires on the external cap pack(max of about 4 inches is recommended), and too high of of ripple voltage. He recommended having the motor tested before using again and always checking data logs after runs. Is there an easy to test brushless motors or do I have to send it to TPpower? Oh, and they did say they would do a free one time replacement so that is a plus. (y)

Sounds good, I am glad they are going to take care of you!

Skip to 4 mins in

Assuming each phase outputs about the same then you should have no issues.

-Liberty

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back