Big Rock Mojave exb to Big Rock 6s conversion help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graycat

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
I’m trying to assemble a parts list to convert my Mojave 6s EXB to a Big Rock. Can someone tell me what parts I’d need to purchase to complete the conversion?
Thanks!!

https://www.arrma-rc.com/en/interactive-exploded-view?pid=ARA7612T1

JennysRC.com

1701853892543.png

Unfortunately, someone else got the jump on you..

Man they raised the price of the bodies again?! That's the second price increase :confused:
How much was it originally? I only saw them out of stock at $135 and now $145. The hardware also went up.
Looks like I won't be changing bodies anytime soon. At least they have diffs in stock, so one of those is on the way and hopefully my truck will live again.

How much was it originally? I only saw them out of stock at $135 and now $145. The hardware also went up.
Looks like I won't be changing bodies anytime soon. At least they have diffs in stock, so one of those is on the way and hopefully my truck will live again.
When they first listed the bodies they were originally $82...sold out in like 24hrs.

When they first listed the bodies they were originally $82...sold out in like 24hrs.
Damn that went up a lot. Guess I should of been on here or checking their site more often. Didn't see parts listed till they were already gone.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back