Mojave Mojave First Run, Mojave 1 - My Judgment 0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apollo412

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
Finally the weather warmed up enough here in Wisconsin to take the Mojave out for its maiden run! I have to say it is everything that everyone said it would be and even more.

Had a blast until I forgot the old saying "don't give old, big kids, even bigger toys". It went something like this: Hey that sledding hill looks like a great place for jumps! First run slow, next few runs faster with a few hard roof landings. What do you mean you cant land on the roof??? Arrma says the body mounts flex like shocks, or at least that's what I thought it said right??? Then a couple runs later - Here hold my beer, junior stay back and WATCH THIS!!!! While the air was warm, I forgot the ground was frozen. Suffice to say the Mojave does not like landing kiddy wompus on the corner of only 1 front tire.

So had a absolute blast on my first foray back into RC after 30 years away. The Mojave was flawless, my driving and judgment not so much!!!

I need new top front A-Arms and a new rear body mount. Any ideas on the best place to source upgraded A-Arms if they even exsist??

Finally the weather warmed up enough here in Wisconsin to take the Mojave out for its maiden run! I have to say it is everything that everyone said it would be and even more.

Had a blast until I forgot the old saying "don't give old, big kids, even bigger toys". It went something like this: Hey that sledding hill looks like a great place for jumps! First run slow, next few runs faster with a few hard roof landings. What do you mean you cant land on the roof??? Arrma says the body mounts flex like shocks, or at least that's what I thought it said right??? Then a couple runs later - Here hold my beer, junior stay back and WATCH THIS!!!! While the air was warm, I forgot the ground was frozen. Suffice to say the Mojave does not like landing kiddy wompus on the corner of only 1 front tire.

So had a absolute blast on my first foray back into RC after 30 years away. The Mojave was flawless, my driving and judgment not so much!!!

I need new top front A-Arms and a new rear body mount. Any ideas on the best place to source upgraded A-Arms if they even exsist??

Looks like a big time and nice spot for truckin you have! I haven't seen any arm upgrades just yet but hopefully RPM will produce some for this new 1:7 model. Caution: RPM has arms for Mojave but they're not for the new one.
I picked up a Mojave last week and am about to run my third pack through it right now. Really so much more fun than I thought it would be and a unique driving experience compared to the other Arrma models I have. I honestly wasn't sure I'd love it as much but I was very much mistaken. It really is a fun truck and that suspension set up is a blast!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back