Kraton Monster Kraton 6s body....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC_Noob

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
I was planning on doing the monster mojave conversion from my kraton 6s but since the unbreakable shells seem to only come from the EU im scrapping that idea. So I do love the monster truck bodies and how they look so im going with that instead since it seems much easier to get shells.

I'm looking for a shell that covers all the shock towers (I don't want a wing) to give it the traditional monster truck look. I've seen some older posts from over a year ago or so but i'm looking to see if anyone knows of one that is currently being sold. Also, which towers and body mounts will I need for said shell. Any input or advice is helpful thanks!

Mojave XLWB chassis has an odd long chassis. You will be hard pressd to find one to cover the rear tower as well . Below is the one I use for my LWB Kraton in stock trim. It is Plug and play. Predrilled for the stock body mounts. What you are trying to do is basically trial and error fit wise.
Don't expect to find an Extra long Body to cover both towers on a XLWB Mojo/FT chassis. Let the the rear tower be exposed if anything, and use a Wing and mounts for rear tower protection. Various Arrma Body posts and mounts will have to bought and trial and error to make them fit. There is no certain specific parts to be bought, for your purpose. You have a custom build going on there.

https://www.amazon.com/Pro-line-Rac...hvlocphy=&hvtargid=pla-4584276309165834&psc=1

Looks like @sumguy75 has you covered. (y)
See what others will also say here or there in regards.
Good luck.:cool:

Last edited:
Best bet is to check the overall length of bodies you are interested in and make sure the front and rear will sit in the right place between the shock tower and bumpers.
With the tall shock towers on a Kraton it will be more challenging to get the body low enough in the rear. A few months back I did a full length body on my Fireteam with Backflip MT tires and stock towers (same as Kraton)...
20230322_205949.jpg

Just finished converting it to a Talion XL last night with Talion towers/shocks and Backflip LPs:
20230713_100930.jpg

These body mounts and posts work great with Kraton towers:

https://www.hobbytown.com/arrma-body-post-mount-set-ara320365/p635667

https://www.hobbytown.com/arrma-outcast-body-post-set-ara320357/p635665

The body is Proline 13.9 Silverado:
https://www.prolineracing.com/produ...t-silverado-clear-body-13.9-wb/PRO358500.html

HPI Savage XL bodies also fit.

Mojave XLWB chassis has an odd long chassis. You will be hard pressd to find one to cover the rear tower as well . Below is the one I use for my LWB Kraton in stock trim. It is Plug and play. Predrilled for the stock body mounts. What you are trying to do is basically trial and error fit wise.
Don't expect to find an Extra long Body to cover both towers on a XLWB Mojo/FT chassis. Let the the rear tower be exposed if anything, and use a Wing and mounts for rear tower protection. Various Arrma Body posts and mounts will have to bought and trial and error to make them fit. There is no certain specific parts to be bought, for your purpose. You have a custom build going on there.

https://www.amazon.com/Pro-line-Rac...hvlocphy=&hvtargid=pla-4584276309165834&psc=1

Yea I saw that and thanks for the info and reply! I'm going away from the traditional kraton type body and wing and looking for a monster truck body that covers everything.

Oo that looks pretty slick right there boss!

Ok so that Proline Silverado is:
Body Length: 21" (533 mm)
Wheelbase: 13.9" (353 mm)

I see now, thanks for this!

Last edited:
Btw, you will want a little kydex plate (.060 thickness) attached to protect the rear tower without a wing and to keep the body from getting folded over the shock towers in rollovers.
20230713_104252.jpg

I learned the hard way with the first body.🤣

^^^ I noticed your setup there is based off a FT?
You must have shed off like 3-4 pounds easily with your setup there.
(y)

Technically you can just not use a wing with any body :cool:

^^^ I noticed your setup there is based off a FT?
You must have shed off like 3-4 pounds easily with your setup there.
(y)
Yep, the body is 13 ounces even with gorilla tape. That alone shaves over a pound off.

I know im going to get razed for this......or maybe you have already decided but another option is the hobao mte plus 2 body.... i don't have a mojave to drop it on but the MTE plus w comes in at 17 inch wheelbase and the body covers its shock towers with a little hanging out the back (very little since there is a wheelie bar back there)

Screenshot_20230714_151724_Chrome.jpg

Plus side, its already painted..blue or also comes in a grey color. Only need to add the roll bar for $10 more
Anyway just a thought.
Screenshot_20230714_152842_Chrome.jpg

Can get it clear as well.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back