Big Rock More Questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arcwelder76

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
Just wondering what you guys are running on your punch and brake settings? I played around with mine last night and took the truck to the ballpark today. Wow! It’s more responsive now. I think I’ve turned the punch all the way up and with the brakes I went one setting higher and it’s even more fun to drive now🙂

With most of my vehicles, I like the punch close to but not at max. Enough to get the front end off the ground without just spinning out uncontrollably.

I like lighter brakes. If the truck goes full on nose dive immediately, lighten them. My usual setting ends up around 50%.

Not that this esc has the option, but I like to set reverse power at 25%. Just enough to back away from an obstacle. I'm also paranoid of my boys slamming it from reverse to forward and fragging the gearbox.

Thanks guys. I’ve really been able to get the truck more dialed in lately. Punch turned all the way up and brakes turned up one more setting. It’s more fun now and not popping driveshafts on every run. I’m ramping it now too. These things are really pretty durable after you figure out how to set them up and learn how to drive them. I’ve even ordered a notorious body, new servo and new tires for the silly thing in lieu of simply buying a new 6s rig.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back