Outcast Motor + esc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haris88

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
Hello guys just wondering what’s the best esc and motor combination? I don’t really care about the price I would just like some ideas, thanks

What sort of rig you looking to maybe upgrade or switch out? Really depends on the scale, 1/10th, 1/8th, 1/7th 1/5th.
Otherwise, in just general news and gossip in the RC hobby I would probably say something like...

If you're able to obtain one, the new Castle MMX8S ESC is very popular as Castle made some great improvements with it''s cooling features. Still puts out great amperage to every motor thrown at it, so far I've seen. I feel the motor is more based on what your going to drive with the rig. Straight up bashing, Speed run rig, drag racing, on road racing (track style). Usual rule of thumb, like @Bigtim29 stated, more torque cooler temps geared correctly.
Castle XLX ESC outputs the most amperage and can also push those larger can motors as well. MM2 is well liked also. ?

What sort of rig you looking to maybe upgrade or switch out? Really depends on the scale, 1/10th, 1/8th, 1/7th 1/5th.
Otherwise, in just general news and gossip in the RC hobby I would probably say something like...

If you're able to obtain one, the new Castle MMX8S ESC is very popular as Castle made some great improvements with it''s cooling features. Still puts out great amperage to every motor thrown at it, so far I've seen. I feel the motor is more based on what your going to drive with the rig. Straight up bashing, Speed run rig, drag racing, on road racing (track style). Usual rule of thumb, like @Bigtim29 stated, more torque cooler temps geared correctly.
Castle XLX ESC outputs the most amperage and can also push those larger can motors as well. MM2 is well liked also. ?
I’m running a 1/8 scale outcast

Any good 6s combinations ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back