Motor Support

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had the guy on thingaverse add the tab to mount it to the chasis on the 3s lineup. I found this to be effective as the O-ring method was only preventing deflection down, but nothing prevents it from deflecting to the side of up.

As far as getting prints, my local library does free prints up to a certain size andbeeyond that, its dirt cheap. Just a thought for anyone who never goes inside their library.

I had the guy on thingaverse add the tab to mount it to the chasis on the 3s lineup. I found this to be effective as the O-ring method was only preventing deflection down, but nothing prevents it from deflecting to the side of up.

As far as getting prints, my local library does free prints up to a certain size andbeeyond that, its dirt cheap. Just a thought for anyone who never goes inside their library.
Thats neat! I'll see if the university near me has one in their library

Thats neat! I'll see if the university near me has one in their library

Probably want to swing by their CADD or Engineering Dept to find the 3D printer(s) >> at universities.

Who wants to print me one like this without the screw mount for my 1520 notorious with lower side exit cables? No room for mounting behind so I'll just e6000 it down.

1706035602961.png

Probably want to swing by their CADD or Engineering Dept to find the 3D printer(s) >> at universities.
I asked my daughter to check at her university she's enrolled at & see if they have one on campus. They do offer engineering & computer science.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back