Motor wires getting damaged

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jarood

Reaction score
Hello all, so i got an Arrma BigRock 4x4 blx v3 a few months ago, i've been having issues with the wires between motor and esc coming unplugged while bashing because they're too loose (even when they're in the clip) which has led to a damaged lead on the motor side. Is it possible to replace the leads or do i need a new motor? Also where would i get the leads? Thanks.

Hello all, so i got an Arrma BigRock 4x4 blx v3 a few months ago, i've been having issues with the wires between motor and esc coming unplugged while bashing because they're too loose (even when they're in the clip) which has led to a damaged lead on the motor side. Is it possible to replace the leads or do i need a new motor? Also where would i get the leads? Thanks.
Use a Philips screwdriver to spread the male part of the plug open more that will help keep the motor wires from coming unplugged.
1692551830038.jpeg

Cut the motor wires all back past the damage and just solder the bullets back on the ends of the shortened wires.

Use a Philips screwdriver to spread the male part of the plug open more that will help keep the motor wires from coming unplugged.
View attachment 318170

Cut the motor wires all back past the damage and just solder the bullets back on the ends of the shortened wires.
I tried to spread them but 2 prongs broke off, do you know where i can find replacement bullets?

Put some shrink tube over the wire connection, they will never separate until you cut apart.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back