My 4th day flying FPV

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're making me feel bad about my lack of skills. 🤣

How does that cinelog 25 handle a little wind?

You're making me feel bad about my lack of skills. 🤣

How does that cinelog 25 handle a little wind?
Surprisingly good actually. It has the power to handle it. I have the 35 Performance also. That’s 6s and has some power. I did get the Mark 5 out also but no video. I gotta play with the rates on that one a little more. But the Mark 5 is smooth as butter.

That's impressive flying for only 2 hours on a SIM. I'm still attempting barrel rolls with my cub after 2 years!:LOL: btw. Who's the guy hanging out with white shirt and blue shorts that you keep flying by?

I should have got into this years ago. Only a couple hours on the sim and this is my 4th day flying. Video was pulled from my analog Fat Sharks and I was flying a GepRc Cinelog25.

It's one of the best things i discovered and gave me years of fun.

All the best for your FPV journey it really opens your eyes and gives you a new perspective of this world we live on.

It's one of the best things i discovered and gave me years of fun.

All the best for your FPV journey it really opens your eyes and gives you a new perspective of this world we live on.
Thanks. It’s been a lot of fun so far. Spent hours doing research on betaflight, rates, PID tuning, etc. That helped a lot. I used to have DJI drones but those were boring. I had to break the habit of flying in angle mode at first. Once I got rid of that bad habit I progressed pretty quick. I find practicing figure 8’s while flying proximity helps me hone my skills.

This is kind of a weird question, but can you see the entire screen on the goggles with one eye?

This is kind of a weird question, but can you see the entire screen on the goggles with one eye?
Yes. The screen is behind 2 lenses that move in and out to accommodate for different eye spacing as well as a diopter so you can focus each lens for each eye.
Cheaper goggles that’s not always how it is. You stare at one screen and can get kinda cross eyed.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back