My Arrma granite Mods

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kylerc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Mojave EXB
  4. Notorious
  5. Outcast 4s
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Typhon 3s
3945BFF6-328D-45A5-B1D9-163CCB94DE89.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Pic of my arrma crew. These 3s trucks are by far the best rc I’ve gotten outa the box. Couple of problems though. First the center driveshaft and slipper outdrive getting chewed by stones I put old bearings on the outdrive to seal and protect the aluminum. This also helps the thrust bearings last longer. Now my favorite the steering...yes it’s annoying as heck, my senton was impossible to drive from stones getting stuck in the steering. I made polycarbonate shields for my granite and haven’t had an issue since. With my senton I only made one for the servo side and jamming is almost uncommon to rare now.
The tower to tower brace is perfect for these trucks it reduces stress on the center driveshaft and obviously the chassis, it’s a good investment for reckless drivers like me.
Anyone who’s tried the hot racing aluminum pivot balls, let me know how you like them. my granite needs an upgrade and I’m looking for something to last longer than the stock ones and was wondering if something 5x the price would be that much better.

It’s the center brace for the Outcast 4s in my granite but I recently did the same thing with my senton. I bought the parts to put it in at my LHS. The only problem is the 4s body mounts hold the brace in so I drilled small holes in both sides of the body mount posts that are on my truck and put a long screw all the way through to hold it down.

For the senton, you need the longer Kraton 4s Brace 240mm one?
For the body mounts I read on a different thread you could buy:
2x AR320452 Body Mounts
1x AR320357 Body Posts
1x Brace (For a Senton 3s mod you use the Kraton 4s Brace ( ARA320532 ). )
Some M3x12 and M3x16 screws and 2x M3 nuts

This look like the list?
I think ARA320528 needs to be included.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back