Kraton My first Arrma RC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kenoman742

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
The Kraton 4S V2 is my first Arrma RC. I am really having a ball with it going out to the dry lake bed with my grandsons. The truck is pretty much stock with the following exceptions.
  • Hobbywing Max8 Combo with 4278 2250kv motor
  • Surpass Hobby heatsink and dual fans for the motor
  • Reefs Raw 500 servo
  • Hot Racing aluminum servo saver
  • RCAWD aluminum main driveline (just because the stock ones were out of stock)
  • Flysky GT-5 transmitter and receiver
The plan is to not upgrade anything else unless something breaks and has to be replaced. The truck has all the speed and power that this old man can handle right now.
20230618_122555.jpg
20230618_122349.jpg

Last edited:
Amazing. Theres little upgrades you can do who don't cost much who can help prevent ur chassis from breaking I made a thread about it, the 4s trucks are great. My main issue with mine was the steering who i fixed using a losi LMT servo saver. A lot of people hate on it. But i have 6 years of experience since the v1. They are great trucks for what they are
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/my-investigation-into-the-4s-arrma-v2-chassis-problem.61259/
Thank you. I'll spend some time reading your thread. The only things broken on my truck so far are the wing and the wing mount. They both broke at different times.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back