Vorteks My Front Skid Plate is my Front Bumper.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beamie

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Nero
I like keeping my Vorteks low. The front tires are at crazy weird angles to prevent it from traction rolling.

The downside to this is that the skid plate takes a beating. Bad beating.

20230411_195619.jpg

Try limiting traction roll by controlling chassis rotation. Your camber is so negative that you are scrubbing your steering ability. But if on pavement only, not tragic. Just worn out tires quicker.

Try limiting traction roll by controlling chassis rotation. Your camber is so negative that you are scrubbing your steering ability. But if on pavement only, not tragic. Just worn out tires quicker.
I'm also running high on negative toe-in, as well.

Extreme Negative Camber helps mostly if on loose dirt. There are driveability drawbacks with this. The inside front wheel when turning hard will actually lose some traction/ steering. But we all drive differntly. I feel first and foremost, that traction rolling can be controlled at the radio with practice and technique. Bump steer adjustments can help also. Some bump steer is a good thing and can work for you. And "Roll center adjustments" are the best way to reduce inherent problematic traction rolling. To some extent traction roll is a good thing. You can make it work for you especially if you have the "Right " tires for the terrain you are on. These are bashers and just need to adapt your driving to the chassis design in many cases.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back