My Humble Garage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did this on 5/9/19 but forgot to put it up here so now anyone that wants to suffer through it can.
Love it! I can listen to you talk for hours, lol! I can picture you sitting on your front porch and yelling, "Hey you kids! Get offa my lawn!" :ROFLMAO: in true grumpy fashion! I really enjoyed that. You are very at ease speaking on camera ?

Quick question. How do you get the subscribe button on your video? Do you do that through the YouTube editor?

There were times I thought I was listening to Morgan Freeman. Your voice is very similar. Nice video, you seem to enjoy the hobby very much.

You don't sound grumpy to me, really funny actually.
Oh, I'm a hoot a lot of times and people love me, in small doses.
I try to be nice for you guys. I am not a real friendly person. I've been burned too many times.
I like most of my friends with an off button.
Love it! I can listen to you talk for hours, lol! I can picture you sitting on your front porch and yelling, "Hey you kids! Get offa my lawn!" :ROFLMAO: in true grumpy fashion! I really enjoyed that. You are very at ease speaking on camera ?

Quick question. How do you get the subscribe button on your video? Do you do that through the YouTube editor?
Most of my hollering is, "That was a warning shot, next one won't miss!"

There is someplace under branding that allows you to do the thingy in the bottom corner, I think.
Excellent video @Grumpy Old Man RC. Love the detail in the tour. You're a lucky man to have a wife that's just as in to rc (maybe more) as you are.
My wife says she has loved me since she was around 12 years old. Took her until 2003 to catch me because I knew I was nowhere good enough for her and I knew I'd screw up her life.
There were times I thought I was listening to Morgan Freeman. Your voice is very similar. Nice video, you seem to enjoy the hobby very much.
It is right at the top of my likes, right along with a good bowel movement.o_O
Great video, let us know what goes on the 4th shelf. My guess is Kraton 4s.
Sorry it is taking so long. This has not been a good 4 or 5 days for me.
I'll get 'er don though.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back