My mega typhon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bellyslide

Reaction score
Just posting my mega typhon running 6s so far have gotten it up to 87mph

IMG_20210821_094317766.jpg

IMG_20210821_094324584.jpg

Woah! What kind of upgrades did you do to make it withstand 6s?

Woah! What kind of upgrades did you do to make it withstand 6s?
All I've done was put the high speed drive shaft bearing. And I've ran probably 40 battery packs or more through it. Only stripped the rear diff once. Oh yea I've done the .08 mod and motor mount upgrade. Runs a 26t they are strong as could be cause I'm not easy on it at all. I love arrma

All I've done was put the high speed drive shaft bearing. And I've ran probably 40 battery packs or more through it. Only stripped the rear diff once. Oh yea I've done the .08 mod and motor mount upgrade. Runs a 26t they are strong as could be cause I'm not easy on it at all. I love arrma
Cool! Maybe I should upgrade my Typhon 3s to make it capable of 4s.

What tires you use with 6s? Do you use belted tires?
I need to get some hoons I have shredded every tire that I have put on.l, but I am running duratrac bandit's and they have a bead lock but I have also glued them on. They have came out of the bead lock once before the glue. But now they don't. They do balloon a bit though
According to the venom speedometer it also has a odometer it says I've gone 27 miles since installed I probably have gone closer to 50 miles on the setup

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back