My new build thread 🧵

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishtank

work the hardest when no one is watching
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton EXB
I’ve always wanted one. This new one seams like it should be super cool.
72D7F6D2-DB5A-4489-A35D-49387C4A41F4.jpeg

That looks like fun. How much are they?
Well that’s the tough part, they’re on sale for $1,280.00 right now after the sale it’s close to $1500 I believe. They make a skyline that’s like a mini one I’ve wanted one ever since I saw one in person. They’re some of the nicest RC rigs in the world. Truly amazing.

I’ve never seen this before. I think I need one of these in my life. 😮
Personal I think its way cooler then the rippers and there 5K if you want the real deal. Don’t get me wrong they’re super cool but for me I just don’t see it. To me it’s more of a preference like your personal vehicle you could spend 100k on a bad ass BMW of you could buy a dodge Hellcat. personally I just don’t feel right in a BMW like an elevator in a out house but that’s just me. 😂😂😂

This post and that Capo scares the poop out me! Leaves me wondering what the hell else is out there that I don't know about and need to complete my life. I mean, it's not like I already fell down the rabbit hole or something......

This post and that Capo scares the poop out me! Leaves me wondering what the hell else is out there that I don't know about and need to complete my life. I mean, it's not like I already fell down the rabbit hole or something......
The Capo is the pinnacle of RC i can’t wait to start building it. Now I just need to finish my other builds. Still have a kraton Roller in the box still sitting outside my office,my XL bulletproof chassis build to finish and the carbon kit and I forgot about the yokomo SD drift car I’m building.
IMG_1448.png
IMG_8045.jpeg
IMG_2276.jpeg
IMG_1428.jpeg

The Capo is the pinnacle of RC i can’t wait to start building it. Now I just need to finish my other builds. Still have a kraton Roller in the box still sitting outside my office,my XL bulletproof chassis build to finish and the carbon kit and I forgot about the yokomo SD drift car I’m building.View attachment 345267View attachment 345268View attachment 345269View attachment 345270
You need to learn to delegate tasks. Send one to me to assemble for you! Lol

But yeah.. that Capo? Ain't never seen anything like it. And can see where the money for it went..

O man, my Queen found out how much the Queen cost (damn emails) she was hot 🥵 after me teller her NO to a new fridge it’s only 5 years old (ice maker sucks) besides that it’s a great fridge. So I came home today and went to get a drink and 💥 there a new fridge 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂I’m like what happened to the fridge she said it left like I wanted too!!! I said cool 😎 what’s for dinner 🥘 and now she’s not talking to me!! love marriage 15 years!!

O man, my Queen found out how much the Queen cost (damn emails) she was hot 🥵 after me teller her NO to a new fridge it’s only 5 years old (ice maker sucks) besides that it’s a great fridge.

Damn frigs these days are Way too expensive!
And break too easily for just sitting there in the kitchen.

So I came home today and went to get a drink and 💥 there a new fridge 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂I’m like what happened to the fridge she said it left like I wanted too!!! I said cool 😎 what’s for dinner 🥘 and now she’s not talking to me!! love marriage 15 years!!

She's giving you the frozen ice box treatment..
In more ways than one...

Damn frigs these days are Way too expensive!
And break too easily for just sitting there in the kitchen.

She's giving you the frozen ice box treatment..
In more ways than one...
For sure but good thing “it was on sale”to good to pass up!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂. I’m going to turn the heat on before I got to bed she’ll for sure get 🥵 about that!! Why’s it so hot in here it will be great.

Back