My new favourite tool..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BashingBrian

#ArrmaAddict #RCwhore
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Mojave EXB
  3. Outcast 8s
  4. Outcast EXB
  5. Talion EXB
  6. Typhon 6s
So I stumbled on these Neji-Saurus pliers the other day, they cost around £20/$28 inc the extra jaw protector..!!

They are described as screw removing pliers 🤔 thought I'd give them a try as I'm a sucker for new tools, especially anything Japanese made..
Bought the additional jaw cover for them as the pliers are spring loaded and need to be held closed for storage, also they look like a dinabot when stored 🤣🤣

So after getting them and having a proper look at them I've decided they are awesome.!!
The grip on the jaws runs lengthways rather than the traditional direction as you will see in the picture.

I tested them today and they work so well it's actually scary, how have I not had something like this before..!!
Never again will I have to worry about rounded hexes or stripped screw heads. The company makes four different types 1x large 1x medium (these ones) 1x long nose 1x small, they are so good I'm going to buy the long nose ones later this week.

One example of use would be, imagine if you'd broke a head off a bolt in the rear tower/diff case you know like when you break a wing mount, even if there was only 1mm of bolt left these would undo it..!!

I never review stuff normally but these are just too good not to tell people about 10/10..!! 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

IMG_9347.jpeg
IMG_9352.jpeg
IMG_9353.jpeg

Last edited:
Cool find, always nice to have another useful tool in the box. Have to find out if they'll available in the States. Thanks for the share. 👍

Just checked. $26 on Amazon

Interesting. I’m sold. Just ordered a pair. Have issues at work with stripped screw constantly. Dozens a month. Can’t wait to see i how good they work.

Oooh I very like. Great shout @BashingBrian! When you are as fat handed a tw4t as I am, stripped screws are a repeat problem.

(And yes I have some MIPs and yes they are awesome, but not awesome enough to defeat my general tw4ttery)

for me it was marked as $37 and there was another one from vamplier for $39 does anybody know which is better or if they are the same
I'm seeing a PZ-58 for $26ish and PZ-59 for $37 but the pictures make it seem like same thing.

This is one of those times that I wonder if chasing the cheapest listing will net you a knock off.

but if u look at the pictures of the vamplier and the pz59 they both have teeth that idk how to describe it so i saved the image from amazon and put it here the pz58 have the traditional plier teeth

000.jpg

that seems to be the main difference

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back