Notorious My notorious v5 build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
  2. Senton 3s
  3. Vendetta
Hi guys, I’m pretty new into the hobby. Wanted to share my notorious build over the last month.

Scorched parts:

Titanium shock towers

Front steering knuckles

Rear hubs

Titanium lower suspension pins

Steering bell crank ball bearing upgrade

Titanium steering stubs

Ball bearing Ackerman arm upgrade

Titanium motor mount screws

M2C parts:

3005 chassis

3035 rear shock tower brace

3626 front hinge pin retainers

3480 ZRS shock caps

3076 shock cap bushings

310854 diff gaskets

3030 steel hinge pins

3041 rear center brace

3047 front center brace

3065 Ackerman bar

3500 +5mm hexes

Misc:

Reefs Raw 500 servo

Aluminum servo mount

Aluminum front/rear suspension mounts

Exb front bumper

Exb bell crank

3DRC bumper spring

Nhx dual 30mm fans

Titanium 4mm standoffs

Kraton cage trimmed to fit

Rpm wing mount (in the mail)

60k front/500k center/30k rear fluid

Before the rpm wing mount (stock one is on for now while I wait for rpm), I had the 3drc wing mount with both East Tactics wing mount mods done. Even with his mods I couldn’t keep the 3drc mount from tearing.

Future mods:

Scorched:

bulkheads, titanium center driveshafts, fronts, and rears, titanium turnbuckles, and titanium diff cups.

PPS:

Grublock motor mount combo with roll bar mounts

Misc: Possibly Hobbywing Max6 / 1650kv combo

IMG_1066.jpeg

Very nice! 👍🏼 I have good luck with the 3drc mounts. Curious how long the rpm one lasts.

Very nice! 👍🏼 I have good luck with the 3drc mounts. Curious how long the rpm one lasts.
Thanks!

Yea I just haven’t had the best luck with the 3drc stuff. Although the front bumper spring has been great. I had the 3s senton bumper spring on my senton but that only lasted about 3 packs before it tore as well.

Thanks!

Yea I just haven’t had the best luck with the 3drc stuff. Although the front bumper spring has been great. I had the 3s senton bumper spring on my senton but that only lasted about 3 packs before it tore as well.
I've only used them on bashers, kraton, outcast front spring and wing. Some last longer than others but overall last way longer than the stock ones. I've never had an issue with a front one and I have them on 4-6s and 2-8s rigs.

I've only used them on bashers, kraton, outcast front spring and wing. Some last longer than others but overall last way longer than the stock ones. I've never had an issue with a front one and I have them on 4-6s and 2-8s rigs.
The 6s front bumper spring have been great. No issues there. You can see here the 3s senton spring is pretty thin though and a few good hits will snap it.

IMG_1068.jpeg

Incredibly hot truck. When you've got some mileage on your steering blocks I would like to know how you like them.

That's a lot of money right there (nice build), my first mod would have been to get rid of the Spektrum🔥🔥electronics..!!

That's a lot of money right there (nice build), my first mod would have been to get rid of the Spektrum🔥🔥electronics..!!
Thanks. I’m still very fresh into the hobby and they work for me just fine right now. I’m sure eventually I’ll be upgrading to a hobbywing setup.

Beautiful build, man. If it were me (and since you haven’t done them yet) I would go with hardened steel drive cups, not titanium. Titanium will wear much more quickly. Tekno makes great ones with bigger grub screws.

Beautiful build, man. If it were me (and since you haven’t done them yet) I would go with hardened steel drive cups, not titanium. Titanium will wear much more quickly. Tekno makes great ones with bigger grub screws.
Thanks! And I’ll check out those Tekno ones.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back