Kraton My spectrum 150a esc doesn't do the 6 beeps when it turns on and it doesn't move but the steering works

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waryscarab

Reaction score
So basically I did a back flip in my backyard and landed on all 4 wheels but the lipo came unplugged so I just plugged it back in and I turned it back on then It doesn't to the start up noise and I'm like that's weird why won't it do that then I hit the throttle and nothing happens then here I am now wondering why is isn't working when everything else does all the fans work and move once it's an and the servo moves but the motor doesn't

Check your motor wires and connections. Same thing happened to me, one of my connectors had come unsoldered and had a bad connection.

try unplugging servo and see if throttle works.

My less than 2 week old Arrma BigRock 6s died as well. This I was on flat asphalt/tarmac and the esc quit on me while under full throttle. Arrma are cheaping out on their ESC's now.

My less than 2 week old Arrma BigRock 6s died as well. This I was on flat asphalt/tarmac and the esc quit on me while under full throttle. Arrma are cheaping out on their ESC's now.
Pop receiver box and rebind then calibrate go from there

Dead motor! I plugged the esc wires into my other 2050kv spektrum motor and it runs with no problem. Guess it's warranty time. What sucks is that I got a 150amp spektrum esc/2050 kv motor pulled from a Felony, and I have actually tried to kill that thing running heavy gears in the summer (115F ambient) on my Kraton, no issues EVER. I get 9 days on this new out of the box Big Rock 6s. Quality of Spektrum products have always seemed suspect when I talk to others in the hobby. I guess I finally won the Spektrum Lotto.

The initializing Beep tones are emitted from the motor frequency. Where the sound comes from. Not at the ESC. The motor is basically the speaker and the ESC generates the frequency sound.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back