Big Rock My super newb is kicking in...seems simple enough

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*420+3RC*

420+3RC
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
Really just can't find a great thread for me or a video on putting roll hoop on BR. Yes I know it should be straight forward. First day off in 2 weeks. Of 12 hr shifts. Outside in this 90° heat. So I may be day drinking or something close.....yes every excuse I can find🤷😂.

Can I get part # for the double head button screws and hoe the stupid little other pieces actually fit. 😔. Please and thank u.

Here's how is fitted.

IMG_20210628_202137.jpg

IMG_20210628_202149.jpg

IMG_20210628_202204.jpg

IMG_20210628_202157.jpg

Thanks, Boomer. Thats the Outcast 6s bar, right ? In which case Ive had one sitting in the cupboard for a couple of weeks, awaiting fitment. I think youve just given me the motivation to do mine, too.
What size drill bit did you use ?

Thanks, Boomer. Thats the Outcast 6s bar, right ? In which case Ive had one sitting in the cupboard for a couple of weeks, awaiting fitment. I think youve just given me the motivation to do mine, too.
What size drill bit did you use ?
It's the outcast 4s that fits the big rock. The 6s is too big so won't fit unfortunately. And I used a body reamer to make the holes. Just kept going into I'd cut out enough. Also, the screws that actually fit the hoop to the bed of the truck aren't included in the kit - which is helpful! I can't remember what size they are but they're smaller than the button head ones that go on the top of the hoop. I had some spare in a screw kit I could use fortunately.

Same screw size for all 4 points needed to attach the 4S outcast roll bar?
I'm 99% sure they're smaller, I just don't know what size as I had a load of screws etc and just found some that fit. I know that doesn't really help you though. Apologies.

I'm 99% sure they're smaller, I just don't know what size as I had a load of screws etc and just found some that fit. I know that doesn't really help you though. Apologies.
I used the m4x20. All four points. No prob. @Boomer is right also. If u don't have those just use 4 that fits nice and tight

Back