Talion My Talion exb having issue. Need help..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eizrah

Reaction score
Hi guys. Really need help here. While playing my Talion EXB with full spektrum smart system (DX5 rugged, 150A , 2050kv and SR6200A) i have this intermittent lost of my telemetry data and battery info. There even once i totally lost my signal on my Talion. Then i have this when throttling slow it automatically turn left without steering. Even my steering display number doesn't move. It will go straight back if i throttle down and up...

So what is going on? I have recalibrate, rebind but it still have issues. So currently what i did was swap with another SR6200A receiver on my mojave exb and the turn left is gone and so far with 1 pack run i still got all telemetry and battery data. Will need to do more test on this.

Try to read up the forum and saw issues from a bad spektrum receiver. Does Spektrum warranty their receiver? Bought those few months back for my Talion.
Hope any advice or experience that you guys could share. Appreciate all the info. TIA

If you swapped in another receiver and regained all functions, then I’d agree that it sounds like a quirky receiver. And yes, Spektrum/Horizon should cover a replacement if it’s only been a few months.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back