Kraton Kraton having issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sipes190

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
When I turn the car on it doesn’t have the start up beep and now when I have it in the air and I throttle it won’t even spin the tires please help here is another video

Wow...sorry. Maybe there is a gearing issue in a diff, bad input gears, or internal spider gears somewhere in one of the diffs. Hard to tell from the video sounds like motor clogging also if the motor is good how the ESC is sending to it 🤷‍♂️

Standby someone has experienced that (y)

When I turn the car on it doesn’t have the start up beep and now when I have it in the air and I throttle it won’t even spin the tires please help here is another video
Parcou why did you put that sad face please don’t tell me it’s like the motor that’s bad ughh please someone let me know

Wow...sorry. Maybe there is a gearing issue in a diff, bad input gears, or internal spider gears somewhere in one of the diffs. Hard to tell from the video sounds like motor clogging also if the motor is good how the ESC is sending to it 🤷‍♂️

Standby someone has experienced that (y)
ok I did pull the center diff apart and checked the internal gears and they looked fine I got all the diff fluid off and no broke. Teeth but I’ll have to check the front and rear but I really think it’s something with the motor and I hate to think that but honestly I don’t know what to truly think just speculating I have a video of what I was doing the moment it just stops working I can show you if you think it help but idk

Last edited:
Parcou why did you put that sad face please don’t tell me it’s like the motor that’s bad ughh please someone let me know
No, I do not think it is the motor...just sounds like, from here, clogging.

Be patient. There are a lot better RC'ers here just trying to be a friend in need. I may not have an answer, but we all have been in your shoes, so we 👀 you.

It's fixable (y)

Ok as long as it is fixable and not a broken motor lol
No, I do not think it is the motor...just sounds like, from here, clogging.

Be patient. There are a lot better RC'ers here just trying to be a friend in need. I may not have an answer, but we all have been in your shoes, so we 👀 you.

It's fixable

Ok I am like 90 percent sure I found the issue I was on YouTube looking up motor cogging and saw some people say it could be caused by a faulty connection between the battery and the esc I looked at mine and wouldn’t you know the previous owner had made his own connection that now disconnected just enough so it won’t make a connection here’s a video of it if anyone has any tips or any ways to make this a good bong again please let me know maybe a connector I can put on that makes it like how it was for factory idk

I held the wire to where it would touch and make connection and when I turned it on it did the start up beep and spun the motor fine so that is the issue

You are giving the front tire power off the ground, so the steering looks to be twitching under power. I do not see an issue; each time you hit the throttle, you can see the turnbuckle pull it. Tires have mass and weight, so in the air, you're going to get some movement tapping the throttle.

Quick question what size pinion gear is better for standing backflips is it better to have a 12t or 17t pinion gear for doing standing backflips just wondering because my car I noticed it kinda wanted to do it but couldn’t fully flip does a smaller one help

Back