Typhon My Typhon confirmed what was already known...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N.Mango

🤪I swear the voices are real!🤪
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Typhon 6s
I SUCK AT DRIVING!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Couldn't wait to do my pre run checks...I HAD TO put some good batteries in (thankfully I was able to bring them on the plane), and OMG I suck at driving!!!:ROFLMAO:
Thing is outa control! Fast is an understatement for the Typhon!:oops::love:
Tires needed already:ROFLMAO:

Couldn't wait to do my pre run checks...I HAD TO put some good batteries in (thankfully I was able to bring them on the plane), and OMG I suck at driving!!!:ROFLMAO:
Good thing you have a LHS and shipping is cheap!

I think my 1st set of stock Katars lasted about 20 minutes- battery lasted longer!!😂

You do 100+ mph...I wreck at 40!:ROFLMAO:
I graduated to over 100 mph. Back in the day, I could wreck an rc before it left the driveway. What did I break today? It was usually everything🤦‍♂️

I graduated to over 100 mph. Back in the day, I could wreck an rc before it left the driveway. What did I break today? It was usually everything🤦‍♂️
I broke a brand new gp5 input gear last weekend & I didn't even get out of my driveway 😆

My 8s 1650 only runs on 4s🤣for now that speed is stupid crazy i still haven't ran full 8s yet but ive made a few launches but fk that rip up tires on 4 passes
Somewhere on one of these threads I said I would put my 8s system in my Typhon.
Man I need to watch what I promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back