Granite My wife's Granite BLX

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Outcast 6s
Hi everyone, sorry for my bad English, I was born in the States but I moved in Italy when I was 5 and never came back, so I didn't trained a lot...
I picked up a Granite for my wife for bashing togheter, here it is day number 1
E2643860-5AF6-4768-8628-2E4479151932.jpeg

After some funny rides we had some problems with driveshafts and body :ROFLMAO:
1306586D-9A44-4298-92B3-533BB5BEAD2A.jpeg
2F0751EB-A06F-4AB3-89FB-2172D4968237.jpeg
0926EA29-89D9-4810-8A53-A5AB912646B1.jpeg

Then I decided to go wide with Typhon arms and turnbuckles, add a wing and a new body with some extra protection, now she's beautiful
😍
FE168A5F-AD7A-4079-8AA5-79824F853F0D.jpeg

AFAB7DF9-5B4E-429F-821A-4129142B6905.jpeg

I want to thank all of you for the precious information in the forum and @razorrc for his helpful YouTube channel.

Next time with my new projects 😁
08C85B97-5DEE-485A-8B92-1F70ECAAAADF.jpeg

Your English is fine man. Better then mine at times.
It’s great bashing with the one you love right?!
(open to interpretation here 🙃)
My wife and I love this hobby together and it’s great. I got her a big rock recently and basically turned it into a bit of a tank with so much protective gear installed. But she loves it and I don’t have to worry much about it aside from basic maintenance.

BB96EF22-BA2A-4D4A-B7FF-2815D74F1F6C.jpeg

36AD5A18-9503-4761-BE14-F7548EF2B3E7.jpeg

Your English is fine man. Better then mine at times.
It’s great bashing with the one you love right?!
(open to interpretation here 🙃)
My wife and I love this hobby together and it’s great. I got her a big rock recently and basically turned it into a bit of a tank with so much protective gear installed. But she loves it and I don’t have to worry much about it aside from basic maintenance.
Thanx! Yes it’s a good thing sharing the same hobby, I’ve tried to put her in MTB stuff but it doesn’t worked :)

Thanx! Yes it’s a good thing sharing the same hobby, I’ve tried to put her in MTB stuff but it doesn’t worked :)
Mountain bike?? Cycling is what I did most of my 51 year life until I utterly destroyed my neck in 2014. I’m not allowed to ride anymore. The Giro was good this year, TDF even better. Can’t wait for the Vuelta.

This has been a pleasant and really comforting new hobby for me. Many of the same aspects and adrenaline rush as mountain biking…just without the personal damage 🙃
If you put some drywall tape and some shoo goo on the inside of a body it will last longer.
Yeah I forgot to mention that. It seriously improves the life of your shell. It’s a very similar feel as those fiberglass casts you would get when you break a bone, Just more flexible.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    553.8 KB · Views: 44
Mountain bike?? Cycling is what I did most of my 51 year life until I utterly destroyed my neck in 2014. I’m not allowed to ride anymore. The Giro was good this year, TDF even better. Can’t wait for the Vuelta.

This has been a pleasant and really comforting new hobby for me. Many of the same aspects and adrenaline rush as mountain biking…just without the personal damage 🙃

Yeah I forgot to mention that. It seriously improves the life of your shell. It’s a very similar feel as those fiberglass casts you would get when you break a bone, Just more flexible.
Sometimes it hit so bad…

thanx for the tip ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back