Granite Granite blx 2 months into rc (just picked up a Notorious)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adubbs87

ArrmaForum Fan
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Bought this bad girl 2 mjnfhs ago when I got in the hobby. I’ve had her stripped to bare bones just to learn. I’ve put on belted trenchers, 12 mm hexes, shoe goo and dry walled the body (it was already destroyed but holding up great now. Put a hr metal spur gear, steel rear diff housing, upgraded Amazon 35 kg servo!and 25t saver, hr motor mount, and I’ve replaced every bearing in the truck lol. Also I have wiring for a light bar which is what you see sticking up

Just picked up a notorious yesterday I can’t wait to play with!

I’m from south Jersey (right near Rowan University) and would love to bash and hang out with some ppl. I’d also love to find some new spots to bash and run this bad girl. If you’re in south Jersey I have a pretty dope spot right by my house it has a bike pump track (I’ve gotten 10 feet of air on) stone parking lot, bball courts for speed run, and an open area.
IMG_8060.jpeg
IMG_8061.jpeg
IMG_8062.jpeg
IMG_8033.jpeg

Bought this bad girl 2 mjnfhs ago when I got in the hobby. I’ve had her stripped to bare bones just to learn. I’ve put on belted trenchers, 12 mm hexes, shoe goo and dry walled the body (it was already destroyed but holding up great now. Put a hr metal spur gear, steel rear diff housing, upgraded Amazon 35 kg servo!and 25t saver, hr motor mount, and I’ve replaced every bearing in the truck lol. Also I have wiring for a light bar which is what you see sticking up

Just picked up a notorious yesterday I can’t wait to play with!

I’m from south Jersey (right near Rowan University) and would love to bash and hang out with some ppl. I’d also love to find some new spots to bash and run this bad girl. If you’re in south Jersey I have a pretty dope spot right by my house it has a bike pump track (I’ve gotten 10 feet of air on) stone parking lot, bball courts for speed run, and an open area.View attachment 326236View attachment 326237View attachment 326238View attachment 326239
You won't regret the Notorious! Awesome rig!

Cool! I put a 3dRC 3D TPU printed flex wing on my Notorious. Really helps w bounce backs when doing wheelies. The stock one had already started to fail. 3dRC one was like 13 bucks.

Awesome. Love my Granite. Fun little truck.

Add a wing to it like the Noto. It'll really protects the back of the body. We were just helping a couple others out.

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/typhon-3s-wing.65638/#post-1001158
Thank you I know it definitely helps protect the body. Unfortunately the body was already pretty beat up when I got it so I just did some shoe goo and drywall mesh. It seems to be holding up really well. If I do get another body, I’ll most likely put a wing on it at that point.

Cool! I put a 3dRC 3D TPU printed flex wing on my Notorious. Really helps w bounce backs when doing wheelies. The stock one had already started to fail. 3dRC one was like 13 bucks.
Do you have a link for that? I can tell already after hitting some 10 to 15 foot heirs with the notorious it’s going to destroy that wing lol.

https://3d-rc.online/products/new-arrma-6s-high-profile

https://3d-rc.online/products/mid-wing-mount

Top link is high mount. What I got. 3DRC has mid , next link, & low. You can check it out & look at pics.
Awesome thx!! Would you reccomend the mid/low? Just curious on why. Also I know off topic but do you have a Recommendation on a servo? The turning on the NOTO is terrible especially on throttle. I put in a 25lg amazon servo but wondering if I got the wrong one.

I just got the high mount. Not sure about the others. Looked like they were good for a Kraton or Typhon mabe Tailon. I went for the taller one for I figured it might help w landing on back corners. Hit it not the body. I got a Power HD, HT / HV 40kg servo. https://www.ebay.com/itm/1338915658...q7FPNHENTvG&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=SMS
Gotta make sure whatever servo you get it's HV because the ESC is set at 7.4v not 6v like most servos max at. A 6v servo w 7.4v running to it will eventually burn it out. You can re program the ESC to 6v if you want to but you loose kg torque.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back