Senton Need a good set of on-road wheels & tires for the Senton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whatareyoubrewing

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Just got my Senton on Monday and man does that thing scream on 6S. Hearing the tires grab on the asphalt leads me to believe the tread won't last too long on the stock tires.

A majority of my driving will be on asphalt and roads. Can you guys suggest a good set of wheels and tires that might stand a chance and that I could actually get some life out of?

Just got my Senton on Monday and man does that thing scream on 6S. Hearing the tires grab on the asphalt leads me to believe the tread won't last too long on the stock tires.

A majority of my driving will be on asphalt and roads. Can you guys suggest a good set of wheels and tires that might stand a chance and that I could actually get some life out of?
Duratrack dtxc5270 bandito sc

I agree with @joostin420 about GRP tyres being the best on road tyres available and it is the only ones I can recommend from personal experience. It's what I use for my speed runs.

They might be over kill though for what you're after or doing depending on your driving style. Other options I've heard of are the ones @robertg above mentioned, "HPI Phaltline" (part number 4729) or maybe some "Sweep Road Crushers" (belted tyres).
No experience with any of them though so not recommending them, just giving you more options to choose from. (y)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back