Need help Weak servo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don mercier

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
I noticed today while out rippin, when i turn right, it turns sharp, but when i go left it don't turn as sharp. And it don't go back to center like it did before. If i adjust the trim so it gose straight its fine but soon as i turn it goes off center. Makes it real hard to drive straight. Any advice would be great

I noticed today while out rippin, when i turn right, it turns sharp, but when i go left it don't turn as sharp. And it don't go back to center like it did before. If i adjust the trim so it gose straight its fine but soon as i turn it goes off center. Makes it real hard to drive straight. Any advice would be great
Try adjusting the first knob on the controller Don. The one closest to you, when you're holding it in your hand. Turn it clockwise a bit, and see if that helps.

If you are still using the stock servo it might be dying. But check what the other guys suggested before replacing it.
A decent replacement for these would be the Savox 0230mg. If you want more power the 0231mg is stronger but slower. Both have more torque at 6v than the ADS-7m V2 does.

If you are still using the stock servo it might be dying. But check what the other guys suggested before replacing it.
A decent replacement for these would be the Savox 0230mg. If you want more power the 0231mg is stronger but slower. Both have more torque at 6v than the ADS-7m V2 does.
Ok my steering was fine till i put new steering links, they seem pretty tight, and i put lock tight on my king pins so there is more resistance, so from what it looks like, my servo just don't have enuff power now

i bash with someone who uses 0231 savox servo he actually uses 2 the only issue is the centering isnt that good and is off by a degree or two each side whichever one you last turned last but that can be down to the fact that his truck needs 2.

I put way too much lock tighton and the bushings were seized, was way too tight, spent 4 or 5 hrs cleaning the king pins and steering crank, hopfully that solves the problem, its only 3 months old

I put way too much lock tighton and the bushings were seized, was way too tight, spent 4 or 5 hrs cleaning the king pins and steering crank, hopfully that solves the problem, its only 3 months old
After letting the lock tight dry over night, this time i used a tooth pick and only put it were i screws in, not the whole screw, lesson learned lol, bushing are now moving freely

After letting the lock tight dry over night, this time i used a tooth pick and only put it were i screws in, not the whole screw, lesson learned lol, bushing are now moving freely
Other than the screws going into the motor that secure it to the mount, the pinion, and maybe the wheel nuts, I don't see where you would use loctite. Even on my upgraded aluminum c-hubs and bellcrank I don't use loctite.

Other than the screws going into the motor that secure it to the mount, the pinion, and maybe the wheel nuts, I don't see where you would use loctite. Even on my upgraded aluminum c-hubs and bellcrank I don't use loctite.
I needed too, they kept coming loose. All good now, i over did it is all

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back