Kraton Need help with my first RC car kraton 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
never broke a bell crank yet 7 years running arrma I must be lucky
They don't break as much as they get slop in them. Tolerances on many composite parts aren't near as tight as those on a well-machined aluminum part. I like tight steering, so I replaced the stock composite bell cranks with Treal aluminum bell cranks. I noticed a difference right away.

They don't break as much as they get slop in them. Tolerances on many composite parts aren't near as tight as those on a well-machined aluminum part. I like tight steering, so I replaced the stock composite bell cranks with Treal aluminum bell cranks. I noticed a difference right away.

I still stand behind my statement that the upper a arms cause way more slop than the steering bellcrank. The upper a arm slop is actually extremely excessive.

I still stand behind my statement that the upper a arms cause way more slop than the steering bellcrank. The upper a arm slop is actually extremely excessive.
I agree with you about the upper A arms: there is a lot of slop in them, even with using shims.

never heard of treal

never heard of treal
Treal makes high quality CNC aluminum parts for popular crawlers and bashers. Many are made out of 7075 aluminum. They are heads above most other aluminum part companies: the only company that might be higher is Vitavon.

Treal makes high quality CNC aluminum parts for popular crawlers and bashers. Many are made out of 7075 aluminum. They are heads above most other aluminum part companies: the only company that might be higher is Vitavon.
They were huge in the crawler scene before they started making Arrma parts. One of their Arrma parts I would avoid though are the diff cups, they do not have a steel insert where the outdrive goes through it is all 100% aluminum the hole the outdrive goes through will oval out.

Just received her, i have to say the youtube videos or online photos doesn't justify how massive this is. Love at 1st sight ❤️

haven't got the batteries yet. So i guess i need to wait a lill bit more

Do i have to tight the nuts or anything to check before driving this baby?

@slick2500 there is no heat sink on the motor like u mentioned. Did i get old stock or something?

20231030_143857.jpg

20231030_143852.jpg

20231030_143718.jpg

20231030_143712.jpg

Just received her, i have to say the youtube videos or online photos doesn't justify how massive this is. Love at 1st sight ❤️

haven't got the batteries yet. So i guess i need to wait a lill bit more

Do i have to tight the nuts or anything to check before driving this baby?

@slick2500 there is no heat sink on the motor like u mentioned. Did i get old stock or something?

View attachment 329175

View attachment 329176

View attachment 329178

View attachment 329179

I would give it a good look over and check the wheel nuts at the very least.

That looks like a current model and I could have sworn they came with a heatsink. I am sorry for that. Did you already order the 35mm fan? If so you can still get the stock heatsink https://a.co/d/11ikU1n

I would give it a good look over and check the wheel nuts at the very least.

That looks like a current model and I could have sworn they came with a heatsink. I am sorry for that. Did you already order the 35mm fan? If so you can still get the stock heatsink https://a.co/d/11ikU1n
its okay, maybe i got old unit? how to check weather mine is old stock or new one?

also could recommend 1 of these 2 types of batteries that are available to me right now. as india does not have any kind of 100c batteries

2 of gensacearespammers 6000mAh 7.4V 70C 2S 1P HardCase Lipo Battery​

OR

2 of HRB 5000mAh 11.1V 50C 3S

both of those cost same for me. so price dosent matter here. im confused between mah vs discharge rate vs cell count. thanks in advance as always

Last edited:
its okay, maybe i got old unit? how to check weather mine is old stock or new one?

also could recommend 1 of these 2 types of batteries that are available to me right now. as india does not have any kind of 100c batteries

2 of gensacearespammers 6000mAh 7.4V 70C 2S 1P HardCase Lipo Battery​

OR

2 of HRB 5000mAh 11.1V 50C 3S

both of those cost same for me. so price dosent matter here. im confused between mah vs discharge rate vs cell count. thanks in advance as always

It's the current model and I was mistaken it does not come with a heatsink. The Mojave, Fireteam and on road cars come with them though the Mojave doesn't come with a fan.

I would get the gens batteries, HRB are okay but are nowhere near their stated c rate, especially since they are the same price.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back