New 1/5th scale GRPS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moirae

Beauty & Beast
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Kraton 4s
  8. Mojave EXB
  9. Notorious
  10. Outcast 8s
  11. Outcast EXB
  12. Talion EXB
  13. Typhon 3s
  14. Typhon 6s
  15. Typhon TLR
grp.jpg

Matching the 1/8th scale now IG?? I just ordered 2 of the xm2's =D

are these radial ? belted ?
I'm not sure what radial is but they're belted.
Are these too small for a DBXL?
I'd definitely say so. poop they look too small for my talion exb lol. I have some proline 1/6th scale menace tires coming today that are belted and probably would be amazing on the dbxl. I'm going to try them on the XRT today or tomorrow.

1685995236125.png

203mm diameter and the same 24mm hex. I don't even know if anyone even makes an adapter for the grps on a dbxl. I was frustrated because I wanted to try them on my rovan f5 when it gets here but it's also 24mm hex and the grps are 18mm iirc.

Now that I think about it, I actually just ordered some cardinal racing tires for the rovan f5 that should also technically fit on a dbxl but they're only 180mm diameter iirc and apparently people use these tires on 12s np.

1685995464909.png

https://cardinalracing.com/collecti...l-black-17-spoke?_pos=31&_fid=5244801a7&_ss=c

Last edited:
I have some proline 1/6th scale menace tires coming today that are belted and probably would be amazing on the dbxl. I'm going to try them on the XRT today or tomorrow.
Those look great. You gotta let me know if you try them on the DBXL!

PS that Rovan looks slick

PS that Rovan looks slick
Yeh man that thing looks like it rips! You gonna have to find a bigger parking lot 😂 What power plant are you putting in it? Can't wait to see some vids.

Yeh man that thing looks like it rips! You gonna have to find a bigger parking lot 😂 What power plant are you putting in it? Can't wait to see some vids.
Max 4 + TP 5870 750kv Going to be 12s :cool:

It was actually supposed to get here friday, then sunday, and now today but fedex says they attempted delivery when they didn't and what's funny is they dropped off the 2nd package but not the rovan and it was on the same truck. Can't stand fedex

Yeh I hate that sh!t!! I'm currently waiting on that Tekno and it has said Monday the 5th since I ordered it, and I know it's not showing up today. The last tracked place was MD and I'm in VA. USPS, UPS and FedEx are all pretty crappy now. Bout time for a new delivery service to emerge. Isn't UPS on strike atm?? 😂
Ok...I can't help myself. WTF would you use that in??? 😳

I'm not sure what radial is but they're belted.

I'd definitely say so. poop they look too small for my talion exb lol. I have some proline 1/6th scale menace tires coming today that are belted and probably would be amazing on the dbxl. I'm going to try them on the XRT today or tomorrow.

View attachment 304067

203mm diameter and the same 24mm hex. I don't even know if anyone even makes an adapter for the grps on a dbxl. I was frustrated because I wanted to try them on my rovan f5 when it gets here but it's also 24mm hex and the grps are 18mm iirc.

Now that I think about it, I actually just ordered some cardinal racing tires for the rovan f5 that should also technically fit on a dbxl but they're only 180mm diameter iirc and apparently people use these tires on 12s np.

View attachment 304069

https://cardinalracing.com/collecti...l-black-17-spoke?_pos=31&_fid=5244801a7&_ss=c
if you're not doing speed runs, the size probly wont effect it too much , i just put a set of the 190 Mad Max's on my K8-EXB and its still silly quick for bashing . i thought about gearing up for the smaller tire , but it only lost a few mile an hour flat out . however i love how snappy it is with the smaller tire . ^^ those Cardnals are 24mm ?

if you're not doing speed runs, the size probly wont effect it too much , i just put a set of the 190 Mad Max's on my K8-EXB and its still silly quick for bashing . i thought about gearing up for the smaller tire , but it only lost a few mile an hour flat out . however i love how snappy it is with the smaller tire . ^^ those Cardnals are 24mm ?
Yep!! they're MCD tires for the 1/5th scale on road rigs. Things are actually bigger than the k8s haha.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back