New and hip deep in sh…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quiksilver

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
  2. Talion
  3. Vorteks
Hey hey,

I am building a Talion from the ground up. Just ordered a ScorchedParts titanium chassis. I already have an M2C beefcake kit and I ordered some other upgrades. When the chassis arrives I will start posting some pics. I am also looking for some advice because I don’t know crap.

Looking forward to showing off the super Talion and hearing everyone’s input. For now, here is my parts bin….

image.jpg

My advice would be make sure you get familiar with the parts diagram. I'd suggest doing sections at a time such as start with the rear diff, shock tower, body mounts,, arms, tires etc. Then do the chassis parts, motor, esc, servo, receiver box, center siff, battery tray, chassis braces etc. Then do the front like the rear and put the sections together as you go. I've built a Kraton from a bare chassis and that made it easier IMO going in sections. The front and rear can be fully assembled and just need attached by the diff screws and chassis brace for the rear and front will be the diff screws, suspension blocks, chassis brace and steering posts.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back