New Arrma Infraction any pre-maiden run advice?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maiden runs can be unpredictable. Everyone's different but here's a few things I bring to my running site. Good luck and hope this helps!

IMG_20230505_122905507.jpg

IMG_20230505_123130539_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230505_123051466.jpg

IMG_20230505_122730191_HDR.jpg

Enjoy it and take your time to listen to it and get a feel for how it runs and sounds... Helps to know what is normal and not normal. Never hurts to spot-check all the screws.

Enjoy!

Getting my Infraction 3S BLX (black and gold) delivered today, anxiously awaiting for that UPS truck. Apart from eyeballing the fasteners and checking that the rims don't fall off I'm connecting a LiPo and driving this baby! :p

As a follow up the UPS delivered and a few quick checks revealed ever so slightly loose grub scews holding the ends of the rear sway bar - 2mm wrench via hand found it. The rest of the fasteners I found to be set very snug - wich was good oevrall. A few test runs and all went great. This thing is a mini riot! I did make life easier and bend the body clips about 60 degrees near ythe loops ends so now it's so much easier to insert and pull on. Love this 3S BLX Infraction!

As a follow up the UPS delivered and a few quick checks revealed ever so slightly loose grub scews holding the ends of the rear sway bar - 2mm wrench via hand found it. The rest of the fasteners I found to be set very snug - wich was good oevrall. A few test runs and all went great. This thing is a mini riot! I did make life easier and bend the body clips about 60 degrees near ythe loops ends so now it's so much easier to insert and pull on. Love this 3S BLX Infraction!
That's awesome enjoy amigo and have fun! :cool:;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back