New arrma pre orders?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it looks like towerhobby has started pre orders on the new arrma 's for 2019 looks like a red outcast and blue Kraton they have also upted the price by 50 bucks couple other new features as well
Link?

go to towerhobbies they have it on they're site I'm trying to find the picture I seen this morning of the back of the box that tell you all the new features from what I remember it looks like a new radio new connectors and a few other things the tower hobby website has just the pre order no pictures I'll try to find it and post the pic gimmie a minute

Here they are

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190312-101237_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20190312-101237_Facebook.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 168
  • Screenshot_20190312-101156_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20190312-101156_Facebook.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 172
Looks like your suffering for tomanyarrmasAtitus that's what happens when you own more then 3 rc's it affects the memory quarter of the brain @D3NON luckily it's not fatal lol ??‍⚕️
haha not going to lie i don't personally own a Arrma yet, my wife does...
bear in mind i said that magical word "yet" lol.
i was pretty skeptical for getting the first one more or less because going into a new brand blind, but i have to say i am super impressed, and plan on getting one now...
probably get a granite BLX after we switch hers to brushless. not really huge into electric but would be nice to be able to run with her and have 4wd.
and as far as it being non fatal, she says its fine now, but i think that once she learns how much i can/do spend on these... thinking the side effects will get fatal quickly!

I just have one arrma that I recently got I own a couple others but I love that arrma great truck good bang for the buck I'm thinking of getting the granite as well I wouldn't mind having a 10th scale again either that or gonna give gas a try always wanted to never have everytime I'm about to I just get another electric

I just have one arrma that I recently got I own a couple others but I love that arrma great truck good bang for the buck I'm thinking of getting the granite as well I wouldn't mind having a 10th scale again either that or gonna give gas a try always wanted to never have everytime I'm about to I just get another electric
i am really pleased with the trucks, really strong, (have a rustler that can attest to the Arrma being stronger) price is so low, i think that was my biggest worry, a 4WD for around 200$? the only others i knew that were that cheap was the HSP/Redcat, so i was worried that it was going to be closer to them, but nope, super strong (i managed to tag a rustler and a cement/steel post only breaking an A-Arm from the post and the rustler shattered front bulks and trans case where the arm mounts up).

love my nitros though, have 2 MGT's, and an LST 1.5. more fun to tinker with and i love tuning them and dialing them in to run em hard, but occasionally i like the plug and play of electric.

i am really pleased with the trucks, really strong, (have a rustler that can attest to the Arrma being stronger) price is so low, i think that was my biggest worry, a 4WD for around 200$? the only others i knew that were that cheap was the HSP/Redcat, so i was worried that it was going to be closer to them, but nope, super strong (i managed to tag a rustler and a cement/steel post only breaking an A-Arm from the post and the rustler shattered front bulks and trans case where the arm mounts up).

love my nitros though, have 2 MGT's, and an LST 1.5. more fun to tinker with and i love tuning them and dialing them in to run em hard, but occasionally i like the plug and play of electric.
That's why I've never gotten gas seems like a pain in the a$$ to always have to tune them I guess it's not that bad once you get used to it maybe I'm just being lazy

That's why I've never gotten gas seems like a pain in the a$$ to always have to tune them I guess it's not that bad once you get used to it maybe I'm just being lazy
Gas/Nitro is something special, it is so much fun once you get into it, but it is a different feel, Arrma cars are so great to just pick up and know you can pretty much drive them anywhere anytime, and get a good amount of play in.

I've been
Gas/Nitro is something special, it is so much fun once you get into it, but it is a different feel, Arrma cars are so great to just pick up and know you can pretty much drive them anywhere anytime, and get a good amount of play in.
I know both my brothers were into the gas and nitro when I bought my first rc I went in the lhs looking for gas or nitro and when I saw how far the electric have come with the brushless and all that and how easy it was I just went with the electric but it's in the future for sure just don't know when or what to get yet lol

for the most part once you get them tuned in, its minor adjustments to get them to good power. (unless the weather changes dramatically).
definitely agree with @Pimarrma definitely different feel, especially while utilizing multi-speed transmissions, getting used to when on the trigger pull the power band is going to kick in, brakes, and weight differences.
have to say if you get the chance its worth it to try a Nitro at least once.

I've been

I know both my brothers were into the gas and nitro when I bought my first rc I went in the lhs looking for gas or nitro and when I saw how far the electric have come with the brushless and all that and how easy it was I just went with the electric but it's in the future for sure just don't know when or what to get yet lol
There is a huge number of cars, I love the 1/8th buggy's because they have some many parts available and are a dream to drive, I have found the Losi/TLR stuff to be so reliable and very strong. There are a lot of good brands doing Nitro, but are geared up more for racing, they are still loads of fun to bash with.

Sorry back on topic, anyone got any screenshots/pics of the New Kraton?

I've been

if possible id probably recommend either a Savage, LST variant, or a buggy/truggy. IMO electric is the best place to start, starting with a nitro could be a make it or break it in staying with the hobby, then go from there. so imo best way you could have gone.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back