New Arrma Warhead grom?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dutch

Mom always said "Drive like a Maniac"
Premium Member
Military Veteran
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Felony
  3. Fireteam
  4. Granite
  5. Granite Grom
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Senton 3s
  8. Typhon 3s
  9. Typhon 6s
https://www.youtube.com/post/Ugkxtukzm2X9giQad0tvXs4UnswKFoq7GPF5

1715278416282.png

Umm, he found this leak on this forum lol. It was already posted along with some other leaks. So far there is no solid proof of this model.

Although, many current models are being discontinued, meaning that something big may come soon. So probably a 6S lineup refresh, new GROMs (Vorteks and Mojave are sorta confirmed, WarHead is a maybe) and a 3S refresh (Center diffs and longer chassis are somewhat possible) and maybe some 4S lineup work because the OutCast and Kraton are acting weird.

Last edited:
AFAIK originally this warhead grom and noto v6 came from an EU vendor/distributor and was then posted on Facebook. Maybe fireteam lost in translation? Hopefully not. I'd like to see a completely new shell from arrma.

I agree with the Grom Fireteam coming out, very easy to see side by side owners buy them for their kids. The battle right now is the sub $200 mini market and the scale baja trucks are huge sellers.

Umm, he found this leak on this forum lol. It was already posted along with some other leaks. So far there is no solid proof of this model.

Although, many current models are being discontinued, meaning that something big may come soon. So probably a 6S lineup refresh, new GROMs (Vorteks and Mojave are sorta confirmed, WarHead is a maybe) and a 3S refresh (Center diffs and longer chassis are somewhat possible) and maybe some 4S lineup work because the OutCast and Kraton are acting

I wish they would make a rally car already. They even have a car with an ebrake!!

Although, many current models are being discontinued, meaning that something big may come soon. So probably a 6S lineup refresh, new GROMs (Vorteks and Mojave are sorta confirmed, WarHead is a maybe) and a 3S refresh (Center diffs and longer chassis are somewhat possible) and maybe some 4S lineup work because the OutCast and Kraton are acting weird.
what ones are being discontinued?
I am still sad we lost the Vendetta, but I hope the Nascar makes up for it some.

Vorteks went down.
Sad about the 'Detta too. Jennys don't got bodies anymore. I hope the Vendetta makes a return in 3S, 4S, and 6S versions. that would just be sicccck.

Back