New associated 14th scale MT. Looks good for small areas.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its most definitely not the radio, I agree. I have the xp radio in my mini b build and have no delay at all. Its on the micro mamba.

I have not heard anything good about the Reedy rtr escs. I had a SC600BL that just up and died one day.

I have not heard anything good about the Reedy rtr escs. I had a SC600BL that just up and died one day.

I've got a an sc600bl on my pro sc10 thats 4-5 years old now. Granted I've never takin the truck out of the box. They last forever that way 🤣

There's a reason you can get those 600's and 3300 motors for 65 bucks on the bay.

The main problem with the Reedy RTR ESCs is they have the punch set low and you can’t adjust it. So it feels like there’s lag, but it’s really more softness in the initial hit of power.

The XP120 radio is also laggy which contributes to the whole problem.

Changing out either one will help, or both to completely eliminate the problem.

The main problem with the Reedy RTR ESCs is they have the punch set low and you can’t adjust it. So it feels like there’s lag, but it’s really more softness in the initial hit of power.

The XP120 radio is also laggy which contributes to the whole problem.

Changing out either one will help, or both to completely eliminate the problem.
I see that you broke it pretty quickly with bigger jumps. Hopefully, once you get it running again it lasts longer. But those are some big jumps 😂

I see that you broke it pretty quickly with bigger jumps. Hopefully, once you get it running again it lasts longer. But those are some big jumps 😂

Yeah, it broke the servo. Fortunately I had a spare one from my Reflex 14B. 👍

I broke both of my Batan D115f plastic geared servos on my Lc Racing cars fairly early on, both have been replaced with the Batan D135F.

Is that replacement servo a metal geared one, or is this going to need a metal geared servo for those big jumps?

Amain had a hit more luck with it than Razor 😅:

No sealed diffs and the internal gears are all plastic? 🤔:

Ive got the stock sc600bl and 3300kv motor in my pro4, and have not had a single problem. I put a fan on the motor. I aslo only run 2s in that truck. When i got the truck off ebay, i was assuming i’d be replacing the esc in short order, but it just keeps doing its job 🤷‍♂️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back