Grom New Grom motor option?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cancelthefuture

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Granite Grom
  3. Infraction
  4. Outcast EXB
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 3s
  7. Vendetta
This should fit quite nicely, I wonder what ESC they are recommending for it, I guess that new tiny stock spec esc would be fine.

1000010167.jpg

This should fit quite nicely, I wonder what ESC they are recommending for it, I guess that new tiny stock spec esc would be fine.

View attachment 350210
The stock ESC is for a brushed motor if I’m not mistaken. In which case you wouldn’t want to run this motor on that. Also this looks to be a sensored motor. Which your esc must be compatible with. I’ve tried a few combinations in mine and have settled on the Mamba Micro X2 esc.

This should be a great fit for the Grom. It will be nice to have a 3rd option for sensored motors. (Currently the Castle and Rocket 380/390 are the only 28mm sensored motors I know of). I have a Rocket 390 in my Granite Grom. I will probably pick this one up for the Typhon Grom as soon as I can get my hands on one. Very similar specs to the Rocket 380/390 line and similar price as well.

Just got mine in and installed - definitely lives up to performance expectations! It rips!

Just got mine in and installed - definitely lives up to performance expectations! It rips!
You got the hobbywing 28 xerun? What esc did you pair it with?

Back