Grom New typhon grom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Hammer Down you look like you have a pretty nice hobby shop! I mean holy crap that’s nice looking collection of um… I’m pretty sure you have everything! 😂🤣😂 Fantastic collection of everything my LHS has and more! It’s awesome.

@Hammer Down you look like you have a pretty nice hobby shop! I mean holy crap that’s nice looking collection of um… I’m pretty sure you have everything! 😂🤣😂 Fantastic collection of everything my LHS has and more! It’s awesome.
Lol thanks bro! I’m pretty fortunate to have a spare room to store and work on all my toys. 😎🤙

IMG_1859.jpeg

If it wasn’t sent already here is the exploded view! Get your glasses out!

Take this with a grain of salt but my LHS told me that the reason these got “leaked/released” early is from human error in opening a shipping container prematurely. Apparently it was staged somewhere full of these waiting for the actual future release date. Sounds plausible to me. Someone got fired!

Arrma is going to straight up empty out all of our wallets now 😂

View attachment 353128
If it wasn’t sent already here is the exploded view! Get your glasses out!
Thanks for the exploded view! Also I just saw your video of it running out on the wet on YouTube and it really looks like a really fun little ripper

Here's more pics if ya'll care to see what's included.

View attachment 352885View attachment 352886View attachment 352887View attachment 352888View attachment 352889View attachment 352890View attachment 352891View attachment 352892View attachment 352893View attachment 352894View attachment 352895View attachment 352896

The body and chassis feels really sturdy. Has a good weight for a small RC. Feels solid all around. Although I wish it was brushless since it has metal gears all around. Including servo. But I can't complain. I think retail will be 140.
Any chance you can post the LxWxH dimensions of the body shell please?

Back