New happy Gorgon owner but can't turn left

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alex15racer

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
Hi,
Totally Brand New to this got a Gorgon for my kids this Christmas and probably been having more fun than them. Did some research before using and reinforced body with dry wall tape and shogoo - 11yr old did it came out ruff but so far indestructible considering trees, walls etc he ran into at full speed. Also got 2s lipo and wheelie bar and its been a blast through 4 packs. Problem now it only slightly turns left full motion right side. From what I read might be Servo but how to change it see no videos online if that is what it is. Sorry for long post but just trying to get kids backout running. Thanks

Hi,
Totally Brand New to this got a Gorgon for my kids this Christmas and probably been having more fun than them. Did some research before using and reinforced body with dry wall tape and shogoo - 11yr old did it came out ruff but so far indestructible considering trees, walls etc he ran into at full speed. Also got 2s lipo and wheelie bar and its been a blast through 4 packs. Problem now it only slightly turns left full motion right side. From what I read might be Servo but how to change it see no videos online if that is what it is. Sorry for long post but just trying to get kids backout running. Thanks
Look around all the steering linkage to see if something is broke. Sometimes rocks and debris get wedged in somewhere. Show us some pictures of what’s not working right.

Played around with the SR and left ST in middle. With SR fully open it turns a little but if I lower SR any it barely moves see settings and wheel fully turned left. If i kove SR fully open it turns a little more but not as much as right side.

20240101_223525.jpg

20240101_223113.jpg

Sorry to hear, sounds like it could be the servo. Did you check/set your steering endpoints?

Received new Servofrom Arma now need to figure out how to remove old one, looks like i need to remove some parts first

20240104_173608.jpg

20240104_170655.jpg

20240104_170628.jpg

20240104_170623.jpg

20240104_170213.jpg

No left turns? Well, sounds like no Nascar for you. :unsure: first thing make sure your trim is centered on the transmitter. Welcome aboard.
Or male modeling…

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back