Kraton New Kraton EXB Us price vs Eu price

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mk_Rc

have a nice day arrma maniacs ✌
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Typhon 3s
Hey, i was waiting fot that they anounce a price for speare parts of new EXB version, and they finaly update list and show a prices on https://www.horizonhobby.de/en/product/1-8-kraton-4wd-extreme-bash-roller-p-ara106053

And yea... first this roller kit is awesome and for a price and quality is unbeateble. Price for Europen member is 500€ wich is reasnble price for that pacage. Lucky you Usa member price for you is 470$=418€ i that case i like to be Usa member ?

ok let's see a difference in prices...

20200706_001206.jpg

This is not all new parts you can already see a difference....

You just add a 30$ and have full roller in usa ?

Last edited:
In Puerto Rico, we kinda are part of the US, (they want us close enough to take our money, but not too much as to make us a "state" and have certain "rights") and we have 11.5% on everything, so I understand how it's in Canada ? man.

Just paid E499 for my Kraton EXB roller, this is including 21% VAT, which we Europeans pay on ALL luxury goods. So, price exclusive of VAT would be E412,40.

Ordered one here in the UK £429 including 20% VAT. A normal Kraton 6S (if you can find stock is about £525). I paid £519 last week for a Notorious 6S which came into stock and was sold out again within a couple of days.

Edit - I'm being quoted delivery end of August, when is everyone else getting theirs?

Ordered one here in the UK £429 including 20% VAT. A normal Kraton 6S (if you can find stock is about £525). I paid £519 last week for a Notorious 6S which came into stock and was sold out again within a couple of days.

Edit - I'm being quoted delivery end of August, when is everyone else getting theirs?
Yeah £424-£429 seem to be the going intro price! Looked at 3 or 4 different stores advertising the EXB all at price above!
Roll on August 24th ?

Just paid E499 for my Kraton EXB roller, this is including 21% VAT, which we Europeans pay on ALL luxury goods. So, price exclusive of VAT would be E412,40.
Yup price is € 499 here...but a big difference between the US price, also all parts ... usually for us, because of all the taxes ... but happy US residents ... this covid 19 has forced my relatives from America to cancel the visit in the month of August ? where they will bring me goodies for upgrades at US prices

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back