Fireteam New member with Fireteam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The FT in her natural habitat :love:
Ran it yesterday after polished the bulletproof chassis.
Ran into problem with rear pinion to D safe cup being little play. Shimmed the small bearing and still same. Gee
I have to suspend it and focus on my Syclone for 1320video’s host ice cream cruise in two weeks

View attachment 321232

View attachment 321233

View attachment 321234
Yeah I swapped to M2C input cups, and tossed the Safe-D BS. They can wobble and just suck.
IF running the stocker XLWB chassis, I recommend you run Front and Rear Alloy braces. And even use CF tubing over that T2T brace. Or the T2T can bend and bow on you. Been there.
I went the extra mile and added a Second T2T along side the stocker. Jenny's has them for cheap, like $3.00-$4.00. CF tubing of the proper length with 10mm I.D. can be found on AMZ. Just cut the length to match the stock T2T. It works.

20230816_150957.jpg

Last edited:
Toss that lame Handbrake already!
Leaving its C-block/ HB mount in place. The mount itself, is actually stronger than than a stocker Non HB C-Block.
No one uses that HB garbage. It is just a liability if anything. (n) It taxes the BEC circuit. Whether using it or not, "idle amps" of the HB servo is always active, consuming BEC amps needlessly. One main drawback IMHO. And the stocker RTR radio has no 3rd channel Endpoint adjustments for that HB. Horrible cheap design.(n)
A unique Marketting concept, if anything. Just a horrible execution by Arrma. It is just a novelty that wears off real quick and becomes useless fluff.
It was just a marketting Gimmeck.:LOL:

:cool:

Last edited:
I did that also with a custom build. using My take off XLWB RTR chassis . (I swapped in an M2C chassis with my Mojave ) Also used the Lim body.
Yeah much lighter. And much lower center of gravity. Drive so much differently than my FT.
The heavy FT body does keep the XLWB chassis straighter since it is keys into the shock towers. By design, the FT body is like a chassis brace.

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/1-6-typhon-from-my-take-off-parts-bin.32988/

View attachment 321223

View attachment 321224

This was the first picture of a Limitless body on the FT I saw, it’s what inspired mine! Friend was trying to sell me his FT and I started searching alternative bodies and ran across your build. Between it and Chilly81’s, I couldn’t stop thinking about it and when he let me know the price I snatched it up and got the shopping list started. 😂

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back