Senton New motor change out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wonder if it will work with the 3660 4000kvbut I think on gonna try it
If anything pioneer man. I did so with a castle 4600kv and got some fun out of it and on 2s it was no problem. 3s is where I only got the first shot and I guess it was too much for the bearings bc temps were fine for me the bearings not so much. Try it out don't go ham, maybe run it around for a few minutes and just check temps on the first pack periodically. I think you will be fine may have to gear around or get some better cooling maybe but I pulled it off on 3s with out caring and had to rebuild the motor. cant wait to see an update.

Thank you and y
If anything pioneer man. I did so with a castle 4600kv and got some fun out of it and on 2s it was no problem. 3s is where I only got the first shot and I guess it was too much for the bearings bc temps were fine for me the bearings not so much. Try it out don't go ham, maybe run it around for a few minutes and just check temps on the first pack periodically. I think you will be fine may have to gear around or get some better cooling maybe but I pulled it off on 3s with out caring and had to rebuild the motor. cant wait to see an update.
YEp I think I'm gonna play trailblazer

So its been awhile but finally got everything holding up good on the senton just as my buddy got the vorteks. So naturally we compared them with same batteries. Both are great the video is not just that nor a comparison but the only one I have atm with both senton and vorteks among others. Also going to be missing one of my pit crew for the summer. But just gotta get the trucks ready for when he returns so we can do that gain.

Back