Typhon New paint job

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny b

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 3s
  2. Typhon 3s
The mission... Select a bright color that I can see. The end result....a screwed up paint job but I can see it. Mission accomplished. :LOL: It was red. I reused some stickers from it also.

IMG_20230713_182345325_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230713_182425482_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230713_182329828_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230713_190130212_HDR.jpg

The side panels are full of runs as I painted it outside with some wind. 😆Its a 30 buck body with some slight cracks in it so I'm not to concerned. No, I didn't run out of paint. I left a small blend of red in the front on purpose.😆 thanks for the sympathy compliments. :giggle: I've used krylon spray paint before on a few shells with fair results. This is a newer formula with built in primer. Interested to see if it flakes off over time.

Last edited:
The side panels are full of runs as I painted it outside with some wind. 😆Its a 30 buck body with some slight cracks in it so I'm not to concerned. No, I didn't run out of paint. I left a small blend of red in the front on purpose.😆 thanks for the sympathy compliments. :giggle: I've used krylon spray paint before on a few shells with fair results. This is a newer formula with built in primer. Interested to see if if flakes off over time.
FWIW, I'd be happy if my brand new $50 body looked that good!🤷‍♂️ I know I'm gonna trash it anyways..🤷‍♂️😁👍

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back