New RC Car Resource ($20 off coupon)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MB401

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Active Military
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite Grom
  2. Typhon 3s
  3. Typhon 6s
Thought I would pass this along to my ARRMA peeps. I've been purchasing from Heli Direct for years since I am a helicopter nut, and over time they have expanded their line to cover RC cars/parts. Looks like business is good so they just stood up a car specific site called RC Direct and sent me the below link as an incentive. It is a coupon worth $20 off if you purchase at least $60 in product. As a side note, you do have to subscribe to their email list to get the coupon.

They don't carry the ARRMA brand but they do have some of the other major brands. If you are into Rock Crawling (that is why I use them) they have a great selection of after market upgrades. Worth checking out.

https://directrc.com/pages/subscribe-and-get-20?utm_source=Klaviyo&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Direct RC Sign Up (01HWPWXJEPHG36E9DKW86B4EGE)&utm_content=Get $20 Coupon!&_kx=7amHxmd6hEimAMbEZ-q3Vm4FnzU3ESfzjPxUn4_LXFk.nRzTrK

Last edited:
Thought I would pass this along to my ARRMA peeps. I've been purchasing from Heli Direct for years since I am a helicopter nut, and over the last couple of years they have expanded their line to cover RC cars/parts. Looks like business is good so they just stood up a car specific site called RC Direct and sent me the below link as an incentive. It is a coupon worth $20 off if you purchase at least $60 in product. As a side note, you do have to subscribe to their email list to get the coupon.

They don't carry the ARRMA brand but they do have some of the other major brands. If you are into Rock Crawling (that is why I use them) they have a great selection of after market upgrades. Worth checking out.

https://directrc.com/pages/subscribe-and-get-20?utm_source=Klaviyo&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Direct RC Sign Up (01HWPWXJEPHG36E9DKW86B4EGE)&utm_content=Get $20 Coupon!&_kx=7amHxmd6hEimAMbEZ-q3Vm4FnzU3ESfzjPxUn4_LXFk.nRzTrK
Bought a few Cen Racing item from them in the past. No complaints.

Back