New kamikazi rc vid?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Super 😎, always a little jealous of these creators with lots of expendable time on their hands…

No return on investment with all the labor editing videos, getting to parks and repeating/perfecting stunts, and replacing components because of failed attempts or they didn’t capture quality footage.

Definitely would expect more than 6k subs after 2 years, who knows how much of them are purchased. Great for the hobby getting new users intrigued, but most of the vets know how it’s done. Left/right/pull/push and some wrenching, evolution of game controllers and a little 🍀.

Last edited:
Is there another stunt basher even close to this guy? If so I want to watch their stuff too. I posted a video of this dude a couple weeks ago because people needed to know. I found him way later than I should have.

Big America does wild LMT stuff. He was the 1st guy I saw doing wild stunts with a RC about 3 years ago it was. He's like the ramp champ.

I think this guy is super talented too

Lots of edits...
I'm going to say he's had his fair share of Tumble Wombles & Wrecks.. to achieve those perfect landings..

Just saw this too. Kinda sending those of you that think it's all fun & games a little bit of message 😂
Oh no doubt he edits like crazy but I don't even care. The stuff he pulls off is amazing. Honestly, I appreciate him more for putting this out there.

Back