Talion New Talion 6S diff oils

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FatManRayRay

Reaction score
Hi all

Hope.all you dudes OK and still managing to Bash!!!

Just received my new Talion V4 6S, absolutely buzzing nearly had a gentleman's moment just unboxing the thing!!!

Question is, does it come with oil.in the diffs or do I need to fill myself?

Not run yet as don't have a 6S battery,

RTR my friend, (ready to race)

theoretically they should have diff oil in them, but you never know with any kind of manufacturing...

If you wanna be positive you can pull em and fill em with your desired weight of oils. :)

congrats on your new purchase!

it should be ready to run but I have personally found the oil to be quite low so it wouldn't hurt to check everything out and tighten things like wheel nuts before your first run.

Mine arrives Wed. I’m on the fence if I’ll add upgrades right away or wait.

Thinking of adding HR chassis braces, servo upgrade maybe or just wait till stock dies, servo mount, rpm bumper and rear skid.

Mine arrives Wed. I’m on the fence if I’ll add upgrades right away or wait.

Thinking of adding HR chassis braces, servo upgrade maybe or just wait till stock dies, servo mount, rpm bumper and rear skid.
I’d add chassis braces right away. It’ll save you on a lot more collateral damage if you do. (You won’t break other stuff when your stock plastic ones break)

Are you set on HR? You can get justbashit RC braces for only a couple bucks more (if that) or for a few more than that the m2c ones cannot be beat... also I believe voltage have their talion braces in stock as well. (About the only thing they have in stock??.. )

all of these options are much better than the HR, in my opinion.

This is of course 100% my own opinion. I have HR, M2C and a “hobby king” brand off eBay.. out of these three the m2c win hands down on fit , finish , and quality.

Again, 100% my own opinion..

M2c even come with a drill bit and 4mm screw for the front brace that usually brakes if your sending it..

If I had to buy again, I’d get the m2c...

The black anodized on the HR is hard to pass up, because the DO look good. I’ll give them that. But I’ve seen multiple people complain they had to modify their HR brace once it had broken at the front (where M2C includes a drill bit and bigger screw already)

Last edited:
I’d add chassis braces right away. It’ll save you on a lot more collateral damage if you do. (You won’t break other stuff when your stock plastic ones break)

Are you set on HR? You can get justbashit RC braces for only a couple bucks more (if that) or for a few more than that the m2c ones cannot be beat... also I believe voltage have their talion braces in stock as well. (About the only thing they have in stock??.. )

all of these options are much better than the HR, in my opinion.

This is of course 100% my own opinion. I have HR, M2C and a “hobby king” brand off eBay.. out of these three the m2c win hands down on fit , finish , and quality.

Again, 100% my own opinion..

M2c even come with a drill bit and 4mm screw for the front brace that usually brakes if your sending it..

If I had to buy again, I’d get the m2c...

The black anodized on the HR is hard to pass up, because the DO look good. I’ll give them that. But I’ve seen multiple people complain they had to modify their HR brace once it had broken at the front (where M2C includes a drill bit and bigger screw already)

I bought the HR ones already because I do think they're good (from my Kraton) but also because they're easy to install. I know m2c is good I have their products on my Kraton, but a few of the products I bought I didn't realize I had to drill or customize (lack of research on my part) so I just kinna YOLO'd at the HR braces.

Thanks for thoughts - I think I will make my upgrades (all but the servo mount/servo likely) before I take it out.

I also plan on changing the Rx for a 215 right away like I have in my Kraton, and bind it to my dxc5

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back