Kraton Source for diff oils?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to keep buying Associated oil then I switched to the cheaper stuff at half the price and since I just bash I can't tell the difference at all.

To me, any oil is better than no oil and I don't wait 20 packs before I check the diffs.

I switched to the cheaper stuff at half the price
Do share...I like half the price! 😁 It gets more expensive the thicker it is. Around 20 bucks for a small bottle of 1 or 2 mil.

The one you can get for the lower price. I'm actually using Team Corally as it comes at 6€ for a 80ml bottle.

You guys laugh but I'm sure someone has tryed using olive oil or vegetable oil or even car oil either in diffs or in there shocks.curious to see who tryed them at least in shocks..🤔 I bet I could gain a few extra miles per hour with one of them🤣
35 years ago, I modded some cheap Nitto toy Rc with Tamiya Yellow oil shocks. I ran Car motor oil in them. Shocks crapped out and leaked in no time.:rolleyes: I couldn't find silicone oil for them anywhere back then. There was no internet ....
It's all about the type of O-rings and shock cap seals that is used. Silicone doesn't harm them. Mineral type oils will destroy the seals.
I run mostly TLR, TA and Flashpoint oils. Sometimes Trx 1 milion. But TRX is very expensive for the quantity you get . But Sometimes TRX is the only available one around. Silicone oils can be hard to find sometimes. Gets in short supply. TA does sell all the types of weights, just hard to get your hands on those thicker weights. TA website rarely has all of them. But Most decent LHS's and Tracks will have all the CST's you need on hand. TA sells whole complete displays of ALL the weights to many LHS's and tracks. Flashpoint tends to come in large bottles. TA and Flashpoint seem to be the cheapest by quantity. I have dozens/ bins of bottles of shock and Diff oil here. Can never have too much. There was a spell where you couldn't find any for a long time. Guys were using Silicone ear plugs and pharmacutical silicone oils.:giggle: KY Personal Lube was also an alternative for some.:LOL:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back