Senton New to the forum and the rc world.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I just got a new power module for my 3s. And I can't get it set all the way back to click in. Had this same problem with a different one but the original one goes in fine. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

20240526_220217.jpg

So I just got a new power module for my 3s. And I can't get it set all the way back to click in. Had this same problem with a different one but the original one goes in fine. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

View attachment 368876
Have you tried rolling the the car back & forth just a little until the gears line up correctly & engage? That a little bit of force usually does the trick for me.

View attachment 368876
So after trying with no luck. I decided to compare them side my side and it's two different plates. Any idea why?

17167761468945180856308492108757.jpg

So after trying with no luck. I decided to compare them side my side and it's two different plates. Any idea why?

View attachment 368878

Welcome to the forum!

On my big rock 3s it is a total pain to remove or put back the module. Doesn't slide at all, lots of force... I chucked it up to warped chassis and just man handle it on and off.

Back