Vendetta New Vendetta… maybe?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshjosh

Fast, Faster, Boom…
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Limitless
  3. Outcast 8s
  4. Vendetta
There seems to be a new Vendetta on Amain’s website, but I cannot see any differences in the specs. Looking at the other Vendetta listing it shows the “B” in the Part number is for regional configuration, like a different plug in the charger.

V3BT2
V3T2

IMG_3401.jpeg

IMG_3402.jpeg

Ah missed that, but weird that when I found it through link from hh search still said discontinued. But the links from Google went to in stock...

Maybe I found it in the middle of a store update?

Either way both colors are now saying in stock at the 199 price. Placed an order for the blue to go with my green one.

🤞 that it ships and doesn't get cancelled 🤞
Looks like it’s the same V3 model.
What do you think the "B" stands for? My existing has no b. Maybe not a full version update, but a minor change or fix?

Last edited:
I still believe the “B” is for regional variant, and they are just unifying the numbers to resolve shipping woes. The picture below is off of Horizon Hobby’s France site, and it’s the same 4319V3BT model#. What I’m unsure of, is why the Horizon Hobby site shows that new “B” model is discontinued on their France site. Seems like their system upgrade is still in progress.
Horizon Hobby France
1694720348718.png

Last edited:
Ah missed that, but weird that when I found it through link from hh search still said discontinued. But the links from Google went to in stock...

Maybe I found it in the middle of a store update?

Either way both colors are now saying in stock at the 199 price. Placed an order for the blue to go with my green one.

🤞 that it ships and doesn't get cancelled 🤞

What do you think the "B" stands for? My existing has no b. Maybe not a full version update, but a minor change or fix?
If the price is 199 for v2 then wtf .🤬I just bought a v1 new 2 days ago for 212.00 I won a auction on eBay .if this is true I'm pissed.lol I could have just got a v2 for less and maybe with a new mod .well if a v2 is out ,I hope what ever is new on it isn't a big deal .just my luck I suppose 🤷oh well.i should get mine by Saturday 🤞

If the price is 199 for v2 then wtf .🤬I just bought a v1 new 2 days ago for 212.00 I won a auction on eBay .if this is true I'm pissed.lol I could have just got a v2 for less and maybe with a new mod .well if a v2 is out ,I hope what ever is new on it isn't a big deal .just my luck I suppose 🤷oh well.i should get mine by Saturday 🤞
I think you’re good, my friend :)

I still believe the “B” is for regional variant, and they are just unifying the numbers to resolve shipping woes. The picture below is off of Horizon Hobby’s France site, and it’s the same 4319V3BT model#. What I’m unsure of, is why the Horizon Hobby site shows that new “B” model is discontinued on their France site. Seems like their system upgrade is still in progress.
Horizon Hobby France
You are 100% correct, just looked at the box of my existing one.

IMG_20230914_164855267.jpg

Still hoping my order goes through...

Don't have a clue what's going on with the Vendetta.

1st on HH website when they were having the 199 sale, it says discontinued.
Now on the website 2 listings under 2 different part numbers, one says out of stock and the second part number says in stock at $ 199.
But doesn't say dicontinued anywhere.

???

I'm so confused!!:unsure:

the vendetta is NOT canceled.
horizon hobby is having problems with their website.

Just got mine in. Was old box they put a barcode sticker over to reflect the new part number with “B” added

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back