Vendetta Arrma vendetta AVC & throttle issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Countomar63

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Outcast 4s
  5. Vendetta
Hi guys,

I'm experiencing this issue with my brand new vendetta where when I keep avc on, it'll pull hard left without me even steering. My felony never had this issue, and usually I like to keep it just slightly on.

As for the throttle, when I turn throttle trim up, the car will go forward on it's own and crash. I don't know how to prevent this from happening. I also don't understand the function of the throttle control dial.

Thank you for your help

Turn the AVC completely off and make sure the servo turns as it should. Could be the receiver came loose in the receiver box thus the AVC would act strange. If not, you may want to recalibrate the AVC. I'm not a fan of AVC or any assisted driving gyro, just my personal preference. Thottle trim is to adjust the neutral range of the trigger. Normally no need to adjust unless you feel a pause when you pull the trigger. Throttle trim is very slight adjustment or yes it will go on it's own.

Turn the AVC completely off and make sure the servo turns as it should. Could be the receiver came loose in the receiver box thus the AVC would act strange. If not, you may want to recalibrate the AVC. I'm not a fan of AVC or any assisted driving gyro, just my personal preference. Thottle trim is to adjust the neutral range of the trigger. Normally no need to adjust unless you feel a pause when you pull the trigger. Throttle trim is very slight adjustment or yes it will go on it's own.
The servo turns just fine. It's only when avc on does it make a sharp turn left

Check the receiver box for a loose receiver or receiver installed diagonal. Good luck!

Check the receiver box for a loose receiver or receiver installed diagonal. Good luck!
It appears to be ok.

IMG_20240213_153847.jpg

I had a issue with my Infraction 3s AVC acting strange. Servo would turn on its own without my input. The AVC was set around 50%. I tried a few runs & it would dart around- left & right but but more left. I turned the ESC off, then transmitter, zeroed the AVC knob while all was off. Re-powered up and left AVC at zero. I ran it around & it was good. Tried going back to 50% & the darting was gone & the AVC seemed to be back to normal. I'm not a fan of the AVC either & usually run with it off now.

I had a issue with my Infraction 3s AVC acting strange. Servo would turn on its own without my input. The AVC was set around 50%. I tried a few runs & it would dart around- left & right but but more left. I turned the ESC off, then transmitter, zeroed the AVC knob while all was off. Re-powered up and left AVC at zero. I ran it around & it was good. Tried going back to 50% & the darting was gone & the AVC seemed to be back to normal. I'm not a fan of the AVC either & usually run with it off now.
When the avc is off it's completely normal. What's weird is that when avc is on, it's actually much harder to drive than when it's off. That hasn't been my experience in other arrmas. Very weird

Mine is much harder to drive when it's up. It seems it's gotten worse the more runs I've put on it.

Back