Vendetta Should I? Vendetta Slider

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I don't like about the 3s infraction is the price. 399 seems high for what your getting.
That's why the brushed seemed so appealing. I could put my own stuff in it if I actually wanted to run it and still be way under the 399.
You're not wrong. The extra $$ is also the transmitter w AVS which I don't really like or use. Could have gone w Mega & brushless & hoons all the same, cheaper. But I didn't know that back then. 199 for a Vendetta is cool with me.

When you consider the Lim Roller for $400. plus a few nickels , makes way more sense absolutely.
3s Infraction is highway robbery IMHO.
HH is just killing your pocket.
Once you have owned a 1/7 Lim or Infr. front and center, you would understand this more so.

When you consider the Lim Roller for $400. plus a few nickels , makes way more sense absolutely.
3s Infraction is highway robbery IMHO.
HH is just killing your pocket.
Once you have owned a 1/7 Lim or Infr. front and center, you would understand this more so.

Completely agree. At 150 it was a cool idea. At 400 (price of limitless) it's crazy!
I wish they sold the darn infraction 6s as a roller. I'd have nooo problem making that purchase happen.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back