Vendetta Should I? Vendetta Slider

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Mojave 4s
  3. Senton 3s
  4. Senton Mega
  5. Vendetta
  6. Infraction 4x4
After
the whole $200 frenzy was over I placed an order for one and it never came to fruition. I'm itching to throw the 4s system out of my Mojave into something and found a Vendetta, everything included except wheels, electronics (comes with servo) and radio for $230. Even the box, tools and manuals. 🤔

Not bad. Can't go wrong with a Vendetta or a Infraction 3s. I have Infraction 3s & it's one of my favorite rc's to run. I do like the Vendetta look.
Not bad. Can't go wrong with a Vendetta or a Infraction 3s. I have Infraction 3s & it's one of my favorite rc's to run. I do like the Vendetta look.
Does look like a good deal for that.

I just found a green one NIB at a hobby shop for $199 and suddenly I'm not so excited anymore? 😶

Hum. Sure it's not a scam site?

I'm still bummed I didn't pull the trigger on an Infraction mega at 159... just wanted the red/white/blue for the shelf. Meh, whatever.

Call that shop up and see what's up. I'm sure there are tons of them in smaller shops still out there. Be a good score if so!

Don't be..
I was staring at that deal also when it was going on...
Stared alittle too long and didn't act.

Just got off the phone with RC Madness and they DO have vendettas in stock at $199 🤫

Problem for me is shipping is $64 and then they only accept PayPal which I don't use. (Don't try to convince me about using paypal).

Do I take the 3hr drive up to Enfield? 🤔

Somebody buy all of their stock so as to rase my temptation 😫

Just got off the phone with RC Madness and they DO have vendettas in stock at $199 🤫

Problem for me is shipping is $64 and then they only accept PayPal which I don't use. (Don't try to convince me about using paypal).

Do I take the 3hr drive up to Enfield? 🤔

Somebody buy all of their stock so as to rase my temptation 😫
Ehh depends on how bad you want it. Even if you factor in the gas for the 3 hour drive, you'll still get it cheaper than the retail price. $200 is sweet if it were an in-town drive, but it's almost becoming more hassle than it's worth, in my humble opinion of course. At this point I'd probably just look for a slider on Fleabay.
I'm still bummed I didn't pull the trigger on an Infraction mega at 159... just wanted the red/white/blue for the shelf. Meh, whatever.

Call that shop up and see what's up. I'm sure there are tons of them in smaller shops still out there. Be a good score if so!
Don't be..
I was staring at that deal also when it was going on...
Stared alittle too long and didn't act.
I too spent many, many hours staring at that same deal :ROFLMAO:

Ehh depends on how bad you want it. Even if you factor in the gas for the 3 hour drive, you'll still get it cheaper than the retail price. $200 is sweet if it were an in-town drive, but it's almost becoming more hassle than it's worth, in my humble opinion of course. At this point I'd probably just look for a slider on Fleabay.

I too spent many, many hours staring at that same deal :ROFLMAO:
This is for a brand new in the box Vendetta. For $200. I'm thinking TX w/AVC. Plus the new car smell and nobody else was fundling it and such (yes, fundling). I don't know. I'll have to hide it under my bed 🤔

This is for a brand new in the box Vendetta. For $200. I'm thinking TX w/AVC. Plus the new car smell and nobody else was fundling it and such (yes, fundling). I don't know. I'll have to hide it under my bed 🤔
Hey man, go for it. That new car smell is undefeated. And there's nothing like peeling the plastic off a brand new car body 🥴🤣

Hey man, go for it. That new car smell is undefeated. And there's nothing like peeling the plastic off a brand new car body 🥴🤣
Do it. My 3s Infraction is one of my favorite RCs to run. And a Vendetta is a discontinued model. Yeah 64 bucks is a lot them to ship it 3hrs but, road trip is fun, & bird in hand & you get to check out that (L)HS. Create a relationship. I do love that new RC smell. I'm inching for a new 6s Infraction. My LHS has one. 😃

Last edited:
Do it. My 3s Infraction is one of my favorite RCs to run. And a Vendetta is a discontinued model. Yeah 64 bucks is a lot them to ship it 3hrs but, road trip is fun, & bird in hand & you get to check out that (L)HS. Create a relationship. I do love that new RC smell. I'm inching for a new 6s Infraction. My LHS has one. 😃
Funny, I called back to see if we can do the order over the phone and he said yes, had a live customer (I could hear them talking) then my wife walked in the door 😶😂

I told him I'd have to call back and she's asked did I use her walking in as an excuse to end a call...then she said go ahead. Do it 🤤

Funny you say that. I just finished my 6S Infraction build, and about 30 mins after the first run I said to myself "I totally understand the need/want for a 3S Infraction now". That big boy requires a BIG open, clean blacktop surface just to even hoon around. Needless to say I now want a 3S Infraction..😣

Funny, I called back to see if we can do the order over the phone and he said yes, had a live customer (I could hear them talking) then my wife walked in the door 😶😂

I told him I'd have to call back and she's asked did I use her walking in as an excuse to end a call...then she said go ahead. Do it 🤤
That's awesome!
Funny you say that. I just finished my 6S Infraction build, and about 30 mins after the first run I said to myself "I totally understand the need/want for a 3S Infraction now". That big boy requires a BIG open, clean blacktop surface just to even hoon around. Needless to say I now want a 3S Infraction..😣
Mine has been a great RC. Totally stock except for motor fans. It takes a beating. AVS all way down its a frenetic donut machine! GNSS hit 59.7 mph stock w a Mustang body, stock pinion.

I just found a green one NIB at a hobby shop for $199 and suddenly I'm not so excited anymore? 😶
I feel there are still NIB ones out there floating around. Fine if you get a sweetheart deal on a new one. They weren't all that popular IMHO. Hence why they are gone!! If it was any great model Arrma wouldn't have dropped it.

>>>Just don't tell that to someone who owns one. Not to rain on someones parade. Not hating..... But if considering putting 4s in there, why not just go with a 1/7 Lim roller out the gate. Even a used Lim roller would probably cost roughly the same. Run the Lim on 4s for now. I run my Lim on 4s at times. It is way more future proof. Way more adjustability and all. And way more supported in regards. Wheels and all. TBH I never felt the Vend. body was all that anyway. Yet many liked them. Who am I to say. Most guys with one swapped out the body. It had wheel rubbing issues. :unsure:
Just my spin.
Sorry, just playing devils advocate here.

Last edited:
I feel there are still NIB ones out there floating around. Fine if you get a sweetheart deal on a new one. They weren't all that popular IMHO. Hence why they are gone!! If it was any great model Arrma wouldn't have dropped it.

>>>Just don't tell that to someone who owns one. Not to rain on someones parade. Not hating..... But if considering putting 4s in there, why not just go with a 1/7 Lim roller out the gate. Even a used Lim roller would probably cost roughly the same. Run the Lim on 4s for now. I run my Lim on 4s at times. It is way more future proof. Way more adjustability and all. And way more supported in regards. Wheels and all. TBH I never felt the Vend. body was all that anyway. Yet many liked them. Who am I to say. Most guys with one swapped out the body. It had wheel rubbing issues. :unsure:
Just my spin.
Sorry, just playing devils advocate here.
Thanks. I needed that.

What I don't like about the 3s infraction is the price. 399 seems high for what your getting.
That's why the brushed seemed so appealing. I could put my own stuff in it if I actually wanted to run it and still be way under the 399.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back